~Chapter 1~

"MRCHEESE!" 

MrCheese startled from TheGentleman's yell. He then sighed, putting his phone, where he was watching YouTube on, in his pocket and getting up from the bed. What have I done wrong this time? He wondered. He walked out of their shared bedroom to the hallway. From there he walked to the kitchen of their house, where the yelling came from.

TheGentleman was standing there, very angry. "WHY IS IT SUCH A DAMN MESS IN HERE?!" He screamed. He pointed at some pools of water that were on the ground. "I-I spilled water because I choked on my drink... and I forgot to clean it up..." MrCheese explained, his voice trembling. "DAMN IT YOU ALWAYS KNOW HOW TO MESS UP THINGS!" TG yelled. He slapped the cheese boy. MrCheese felt tears prick behind his eyes. "Shall I clean it u-" "NO, I'LL DO IT MYSELF, NOW GO! I DON'T NEED TO SEE YOUR ANNOYING FACE ANYMORE!" MrCheese slowly left and went to their room. The little cheese doggo Cheddar that also still lived with the couple stared after MrCheese, letting out a soft whimper. 

In their room MrCheese started crying. With soft yet uncontrollable sobs. His body trembled. The place where TG had slapped him was slowly turning blue. Yes, this was their relationship nowadays. Fighting, hatred and drama. MrCheese hugged a pillow. Why does he treat me like this? What did I do wrong? I just choked on water! I can't do anything right, can I? And why do I still love him? I can't help it... he cried more, still making sure his sobs weren't audible. TheGentleman would make a whole drama of it if he did. He eventually fell asleep, crying.

He woke up by TheGentleman violently shaking him. "WAKE THE FUCK UP!" TheGentleman screamed. MrCheese groaned. "Wha-" "You're sleeping on the couch, go." TheGent said more softly but still harshly. MrCheese stood up and walked out. He sniffed. TheGent laid down and grumbled to himself. "Annoying little piece of shit."

MrCheese laid down on the couch. He didn't like sleeping on the couch. Not because the couch was uncomfortable, it was a nice sleeping place, but because MrCheese didn't like sleeping alone. He liked someone to cuddle with. He took a pillow and cuddled it. It was cold. MrCheese missed the warmth of his abusive boyfriend. Yes, he still loved TheGentleman more than anything in the world. Unfortunately, MrCheese didn't have the feeling the feelings were mutual. He let out a soft sob. Cheddar heard it. He stood up from his dog bed and walked over to MrCheese, jumped on the couch and nuzzled MrCheese with his nose. He then walked over to MrCheese's feet and laid down. MrCheese smiled a small smile. He didn't have TG to cuddle with right now, but at least his dog was by his side. He fell asleep feeling a little better.

MrCheese woke up in the middle of the night. Cheddar was gone. MrCheese tried to go back to sleep but he couldn't. He stood up and walked to the door that led outside. There, he sat down on the veranda. The cool breeze blew in his face. This made MrCheese feel relaxed and calm. He also felt a bit of nostalgia to the moments when he and TG sat here, chatting about random things or making out. He smiled a sad smile remembering these good old times. MrCheese felt in his pocket. There was his phone. He opened it and went to his photo library. He went through some photos of him and TG together. Their trip to Caine Coon, walking Cheddar and more. Speaking of which, MrCheese suddenly heard a soft whimper. He looked behind him. It was Cheddar. The cheesy dog looked at MrCheese with a look that said "Are you ok? What are you doing here?" He walked over to MrCheese and laid down on his lap. MrCheese hugged Cheddar close and started crying softly. 

A few minutes later MrCheese felt sleepy again. He picked Cheddar up and went to the couch. He set Cheddar down and laid down too. He soon fell asleep after Cheddar laid down on his feet again.

Yes, this was the first chapter already! Yea, I know, it's pretty sad. Stay tuned for more!