~Chapter 4~

It started to get a bit dark. "Come Cheddar, let's go home." MrCheese said. Cheddar stood up as MrCheese leashed him. Then they both walked home again.

(A few days later)

MrCheese was thinking to himself. He was desperate to get TheGent back. He sat in his room with Cheddar on his lap. "Should I apologize?" He asked. Cheddar looked up at MrCheese. "I probably should. Or maybe I need to tell him how I feel first. But how?" He thought for a moment. 

Meanwhile at TheGentleman's, things were going pretty good. TG was less broken up and didn't feel so many emotions he had to cry every time he thought of what he had done to MrCheese. He thought of a way to say sorry to the cheese boy. He decided to go to MrCheese's house to apologize. Well, he would leave a letter there to meet up somewhere, so they could talk. Little did he know, MrCheese had the same idea. 

MrCheese was typing a text to meet up somewhere. 

Gentleman? I know we are over, but... we need to talk... please meet me at the park at 1 pm

MrCheese sent it. "There's no way back." 

TheGent received it. He felt his heart flutter at the text. MrCheese still thought about him! This gave him hope. If he had to be honest, he had started to like MrCheese again. Ok, he had started to love him. 

Ok.

He typed. He wanted to press send, but was just "Ok" good enough? And the period made it worse! He decided to change the period into an emoji. 

Ok🙂

A smiley. Meh. He decided to send it anyways.

MrCheese received the text with the smiley. He felt himself blush a little. This meant TG could still be into him! He felt more hope at the thought.

At 1 pm, TG and MrCheese met up in the park. MrCheese had brought Cheddar, since Cheddar had to go anyway. MrCheese and TheGentleman greeted each other with a quick and awkward greet. They stood there for a while, just looking at each other awkwardly. MrCheese cleared his throat. "Gentleman... I know we're over, and we don't talk anymore, but... I wanted to tell you how I... really feel..." MrCheese said. "Ok, tell me." TheGent replied. "I... I don't know how to say it..." MrCheese said, awkwardly smiling. "If you don't know how to say it, then sing it." TG said. He learned this quote from his mother, who had it from YTCat123, who had it from a comedian from her country. (I really do have that quote from him, I translated it into English because I really like the quote. The comedian's name is Jochem Meijer and he's Dutch and speaks Dutch) MrCheese nodded and cleared his throat once again. Then he started to sing.

Play the video! Here it is if you don't wanna scroll up.

TheGent was touched by MrCheese's angelic singing. He walked up to MrCheese and hugged him. MrCheese flinched but hugged back afterwards. TG fully understood. They both started crying. "Do you really mean this?" TheGent asked. MrCheese nodded. "I need to apologize too... I'm so sorry for how I behaved, Gentleman..." MrCheese said. "No, I need to apologize. I'm sorry, MrCheese, I'm sorry for everything. The reason I abused you is because my father used to do that to me... and I had to release my traumas. But I had to do that in an other way instead of releasing it on you. I hope you can ever forgive me..." MrCheese looked TheGent in the eyes. "Gentleman, would I still love you if I didn't forgive you? Of course I forgive you!" MrCheese said smiling. TG let out some happy tears and so did MrCheese. "Let's start over, shall we? Let's try this again, but better. And I will try and find a therapist to help me deal with my traumas." TG said. "That seems like a good idea to me." MrCheese spoke happily. TheGent smiled. "Oh I love you, beanie boy!" He exclaimed before pulling MrCheese into a sweet kiss. MrCheese kissed back. They stood like this for a moment before pulling away. "I love you too..." MrCheese said, hugging TheGentleman tight. Cheddar barked. It was a happy bark. He also wagged his tail, happy to see this ended so well. "Let's go home, shall we?" TheGent said. "Yes." MrCheese replied, grabbing TheGentleman's hand. "Let's go home." 

At home, they went to their room. Cheddar jumped on the bed too. Instead of getting angry, TheGent just smiled. "He can sleep with us." He said to MrCheese. MrCheese cheered and threw himself against TheGent, causing them both to fall on the bed. They both giggled and MrCheese smirked. "You wanna?" He asked. TheGentleman smiled.

"Of course." He said.

Cheddar quickly left the room because he knew what was going to happen next. 

Let's just say, they'd relationship is going better now. TG is seeing a therapist every Wednesday. It's already going better. MrCheese is happy too, because he doesn't need to live in constant fear anymore. 

The end.

Yes, this is already the end. This is the quickest story I've finished so far! (If you don't count the one shots) Well, hope you enjoyed. Lemme know in the comments! Bub-bye and have a nice day/night!