[01:35]

JUNGKOOKS POVS

DISCLAIMER

i have literally never been to a wedding

so if this isn't accurate please tell me and

ill fix it.

///

I'm getting married today, not sure if i should be happy or scared but I'm definitely feeling something.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi are helping me get ready. If you ever get married, don't let Namjoon around the clothes.

"Hyung how many more minutes do we have before it starts?" Hoseok looked at the clock and shrugged. "I cant read clock time."

Namjoon sighed and looked at the clock. "Oh my God you're an idiot. We have ten minutes. Holy shit we have ten minutes we gotta get you out there." I'm no where near ready for this. I mean physically- yes, but mentally? Not even close.

All the possible outcomes coming to me. What if he said no? Maybe we should just back out? "Were not baking out. You got this Kook-ah calm down." Yoongi always knew what to say somehow. It was like he could read my mind.

"What if he says no though." I fixed my hair a bit and sighed. I want to marry him definitely but I'm terrified.

"He wont say no. Now come on San said Jimins ready. You need to be on the stand." Hoseok dragged me out of the room and into the public veiw.

If he says no this is going to be so embarrassing. There have to be at least a thousand people out there.

"Are you ready? He comes out in five minutes." San walked up to me and moved a few strands of my hair. "No I'm not. I feel like I'm gonna barf- and die- and-"

"Relax. His dad said he isn't having any second thoughts. You look really good by the way. I love the white.  And I love the hair. Blond looks good on you." I looked down at my suit and smiled. I did look really good.

"Thanks."

My suit's all white. It's pretty basic but at the same time it's really pretty.  The last four buttons of the top are buttoned, leaving the top open with some white ruffles (?) coming from the top and  a small bit of my shirt came out from the bottom. My pants and shoes were just plain and white.

I looked nice.

(if you cant tell he's wearing that one suit from the airplane pt 2 performance. sorry im really bad at explaining things haha)

"Hello. Thank you for coming." I smiled at the old man and stood in my place. "Relax, you have nothing to worry about. It's very rare that these things don't go as planned." He smiled and pushed down my shoulders.

"Thank you." He nodded and motioned towards the big door that opened. It's happening. He's coming out.

My jaw has never hit the floor so fast. He looked like the definition of sex.

His suit is all black and the blazer (?) has sparkles on it, chest open and all. He dyed his hair. It's silver. I have never seen anyone make something so simple look so hot.

(2017 mama)

"Hi Kook-ah." He whispered and smiled. He looks even prettier up close. "Hi baby. You look really pretty." The priest cleared his throat and smiled at us.

"We shall start." He took a deep breath before opening his bible and nodded.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Man in holy Matrimony..."

///

"I will now allow you to say your vows." He looked up from his bible and nodded at me.

I didnt prepare any vows. I planned to say whatever my heart felt at the moment and that's exactly what I'm going to do. "Well, I didnt prepare any vows. I'm not good with words-- as you all know. But Jimin, I just want you to know that I love you more than anyone and anything in this world and that I will forever be by your side."

The audience awed, some where crying. Some as in Seokjin and Taehyung.

"Jimin,  You may speak." He nodded and looked up at me. "I didn't write any either," He chuckled and held my hands. "I just wanted to tell you that I love you and that you are the man I want to marry. Not anyone else okay? You're my one and only and you are so so worth it so never think you aren't. Uh yeah that's all." He looked into the crowed where Seokjin, Taehyung and had their thumbs up.

He's so cute.

The priest grabbed both rings from the small pillow and handed one to each. "You shall put the rings on your partners finger." Jimin held out his left hand for me to hold.

His hand is so small I might actually die from how cute he is. After we put the rings on the public side of the wedding cheered and clapped. A lot of them were crying.

"Do you take Park Jimin as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love?"

"I do."

"Do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the groom."

I wasted no time to connect our lips. He was finally mine forever.

--

I AM SO SORRY IF THIS IS BAD IFHUISFHI