Chapter 18

Xia Lin stood far away and couldn't hear what they were talking about, but he could guess that Yu Luotong took leave for self-study late in order to work in a bar.

    Naturally, he will not honestly tell the truth to the class teacher, so the class teacher only treats his leave of absence as an ordinary student laziness to deal with.

    During this activity class in the last life, Xia Lin played table tennis with Song Yan for half an hour, so he didn't run into the scene of Yu Luotong asking for leave from the class teacher, and he didn't know about Yu Luotong's work.

    Later, Yu Luotong secretly went to the bar for self-study and went to the bar as a waiter, and because he refused to be harassed by the guests in the bar, he was unreasonably overcast by the guests.

    Song Yan, who learned of the incident, ran to the man to reason in anger. The two sides started to make a difference. Song Yan was young and vigorous and beat the man into the hospital.

    Later, the incident got to the principal, and the school gave Song Yan a punishment of staying in school for probation.

    This incident was spread to a lot of noise at the time and caused quite a stir. At the same time, it left a very ugly stroke on Song Yan’s student resume, and it might even affect his college entrance examination. In the end, the Song family used the relationship. Just revised his file.

    But from then on, the Song family disliked Yu Luotong in every possible way, and strongly opposed their exchanges. Unexpectedly, Song Yan became even more vigorous. In order for Yu Luotong to come out openly and fall out with his home, the old Patriarch had to come forward in person, and a combination of hard and soft means forced Yu Luotong to leave a foreign land.

    But these are all things in the previous life.

    Now history has changed because of Xia Lin's thoughts. By the way, it has also affected part of Song Yan and Yu Luotong's life trajectory.

    Song Yan felt a little uncomfortable when he heard Yu Luotong say that he was going to work in a bar.

    He didn't understand why he was uncomfortable, just thinking that he couldn't let Yu Luotong work alone in that kind of place.

    "You are still underage," Song Yan glanced at Yu Luotong, "Is it okay to work in a place like a bar?"

    "What's the matter?" Yu Luotong said indifferently, "My mother used to be a wine girl. I followed her in and out of the bar since I was a child. I know the rules better than anyone else."

    Song Yan was a little surprised, but at the same time he sympathized with Yu Luotong. It can be guessed from his few words that his entire growth environment is much more complicated than that of his peers. But Yu Luotong's nonchalant behavior made him afraid to show his sympathy too obvious, for fear of hurting his self-esteem.

    Xia Lin was thinking about other things. He knew that Yu Luotong's remarks were exaggerated. If he really understood this as he said, he would not be bullied in his previous life.

    And he knew that if Yu Luotong went to the bar tonight, history would surely repeat itself, and Song Yan would be punished by the school again because of Yu Luotong.

    Although he wanted to completely draw a line with Song Yan, when he knew what bad luck Song Yan would encounter, it was difficult for him to stand by.

    Just help this time, he said to himself, as long as he helped Song Yanshun to graduate smoothly and smoothly, then he and Song Yan would never have anything to do with him again.

    Song Yan looked at the back of Yu Luotong sneaking out of the school gate, and muttered to himself: "Xia Lin, I always feel a little worried..."

    "Don't worry, let's go and have a look."

    "Huh?" Song Yan Turning his head to look at him unexpectedly, he couldn't believe that this was said from Xia Lin's mouth.

    After getting along this day, no matter how nervous Song Yan was, he could see that Xia Lin's attitude towards Yu Luotong was very cold. He thought that Xia Lin didn't care about Yu Luotong's background, but he didn't expect that he would say his own things so easily. idea.

    "Sure enough, we still have a good heart!" Song Yan happily slapped Xia Lin's back, "I think so too!"

    That night, Song Yan and Xia Lin skipped the evening study together, of course, including Xiao Xiao Follow Zhou Shuo.

    After the three of them slipped out of the school gate, Song Yan suddenly remembered that he still didn't know which bar Yu Luotong worked in.

    He was about to call to ask, but Xia Lin stopped him: "Don't ask, he doesn't necessarily want to tell you. I know where."

    "You know?" Song Yan felt incredible, "How did you know? "

    Guess." Xia Linmu said with a face and opened his eyes to talk nonsense.

    "Guess..." Song Yan gave a look that I didn't know how to complain about you.

    "Believe me and follow me." Xia Lin said, walking to the side of the road to stop the taxi.

    Song Yan looked at Xia Lin's back, then at Zhou Shuo, and said in a low voice, "Zhou Shuo, do you feel it. Is your master a bit handsome recently?"

    Zhou Shuo took Song Yan a look and said seriously: "I I always think..."

    "Yeah"

    "Second Young Master is more handsome than you."

    "Fuck..." Song Yan was unhappy, "What kind of aesthetic is you, it's not me who is like my head, this looks, he Is it better than me?"

    Zhou Shuo looked at him slightly contemptuously: "You are two more than him."

    Song Yan was immediately furious: "He is the second young master of your family, who can beat him by two ?"

    Zhou Shuo stopped talking. , Just silently retaliated with his irrational words with a roll of eyes.

    Song Yan bitterly squeezed his face: "Recently, Xia Lin has been cold and cold to me, and even you bastard has begun not to look at me, right? Let's see how I clean up you."

    At this time Xia Lin A taxi had already been stopped in the distance, and he turned back and shouted at them: "What are you two doing here, don't come here soon."

    "Song Yan, don't bully him all the time!"

    "Hey, Here comes." Song Yan quickly let go and ran over with a dogleg expression, "How dare I bully him, I'm having fun with him!"