2- Introductions

George looked at Sapnap and then at Dream. He felt a bit awkward because they were standing while he was sitting looking up at them.

"Oh hi... I'm George" He said quietly, not taking his eyes off Dream who smiled at him and then stared down at his feet. Dream was taken back by Georges accent and could feel his cheeks go pink. Everything about him was so pretty and delicate.

What should I say next? Sapnap thought. He hadn't really thought this out.

"So..." He began, thinking on the spot. "We were just gonna get another drink and we saw you and thought you'd like one too."

George just had a glass of water next to him so it hopefully didn't seem too weird that they were just offering a random guy a drink.

"Oh uh... I guess a cocktail would be nice." He said hesitantly.

"Great!" Sapnap smiled. "Oh shoot! I left my wallet at home. Dream why don't you pay? While you're at it why don't you exchange phone numbers too!" Dream gave him a look, warning him not to go too far. Sapnap was putting on what he thought was a great act but to any sober person like Dream and George, it was obvious what he was trying to do. Luckily George didn't seem too uncomfortable about the whole situation.

"My phone is at the repair shop right now." George was aware that it sounded a bit like an excuse. "But you could write your number down."

"Good idea" Dream said as he smiled and waved for a waitress to come over. "What sort of cocktail would you like?"

"A margarita? Thanks by the way. This is really nice of you."

"Can we get two margaritas please?" Dream decided he was going to drink tonight after all. "Oh also can I borrow that pen that you're using?"

The waitress handed it to him with a confused expression but realised what he was doing as he took a napkin and wrote his phone number on it. Dream gave the pen back to the waitress and the napkin to George with a smile.

"Oh my boyfriend wants me back over there now. Have fun!" Sapnap informed as he walked off, not waiting for a response. Dream turned to look at them only to see them staring back at him, clearly very amused at how awkward both Dream and George looked.

"Boyfriend?" George asked.

"Oh yeah, that's Karl" He pointed at the man in the purple jacked. As soon as Sapnap sat down next to him, Karl grabbed his arm, pulling him closer and resting his head on his shoulder.

Dream and George laughed and looked back at each other.

"And he's Sapnap?" George said.

"Yeah. Sorry about him. He can be pretty full on sometimes."

"No don't worry I thought it was funny."

Their drinks arrived at the table and Dream paid while George put the straw up to his mouth and sipped.

"It's really good." He smiled at Dream but it quickly faded as he saw his friend walking back from the bathroom.

Oh no what if he makes this awkward?

"This is bad, my roommate" George introduced his friend who was sitting back down on the other side of George.

"Hello. I'm Dream."

Dream and George talked and laughed together for about an hour, getting on really well with each other. Bad wasn't really part of the conversations so he just stayed quiet trying not to interrupt too much as he could tell they enjoying each other's company. By this time George had bought another round of stronger drinks so they were both quite tipsy.

Dream learned a lot about George in the last hour. He had just moved to the neighbourhood with Bad this week so they didn't really know the place that well. Dream also found out that they were both into the same sort of things too. He's perfect! Dream couldn't help thinking to himself.

~688 words~

Thank you so much for reading!

Again, it will get more interesting. I have lost of ideas don't worry.

Consider voting?

Esme <3