B.B & S.R ft. S.W | Wear Responsibly

Pairings: Bucky Barnes X reader, Sam Wilson X reader, Steve Rogers X reader, Bucky Barnes X Sam Wilson, Steve Rogers X Sam Wilson, Sam Wilson X Steve Rogers (ALL PLATONIC)

Plot: When moving into your friends' house after a nasty breakup, asking Bucky, Sam, and Steve for help instead of getting movers sounded like a genius idea. But when Bucky and Sam find a special little number in your clothes, the teasing gets just a little out of hand before the tables are turned a full 180.

Warnings: modern AU, fluff, teasing, mentions of some sexy sht... shitty first time writing 😗

Word Count: 2332 words

Author's Note: i know i should be updating 3AC buttttttt~~

⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️

You knew it would save you a good amount of money when Sam, Bucky, and Steve finally came around to the idea of helping you move your stuff into their house. It was Steve's idea entirely, the whole moving-in thing, since getting out of a two-year-long and toxic relationship was some pretty rough shit. And also because Steve loved you enough to take you in.

It wasn't that you didn't have the money to get yourself your place; oh god no, you were an independent woman, your mother raised you as such, and if she saw you now, you'd never hear the end of it. And you spent so much more time at their place; it only seemed like a good idea. A woman can be practical and independent. Then again, it would save you and them a lot with a fourth roomie.

Your old apartment your ex was staying in with his new cockwarmer was a shared rent; it was like renting the standard apartment off your own budget, so the rent in total was a lot without a second sharer. Let's see that bastard pay the bills now.

It didn't bother Sam and Bucky that you were officially moving in since they loved you just as much, but finding the time to actually help you move your stuff in was challenging to work around their busy schedules, which meant you either sleeping in the guest room that would become your room or not sleeping at all and bawling your eyes out with Sam while watching Titanic and belting out to Taylor Swift at ungodly hours.

"I'm just sayin' dolly, and I'm glad you convinced me, out of Stevie and Sam, to keep your spare key." Bucky chuckled as he loaded the last of your boxes into the back of Steve's pickup. It was pretty hot today, a perfect excuse to flaunt off what your ex would be missing in a few days and maybe tease Bucky a little, not that he wasn't already teasing you with that black workout tank top and that nice metal arm of his.

Your old apartment would be practically empty if you had taken everything you bought (and legally owned) back with you, and it was only fair that you did. Still, with Steve and Sam unavailable at the moment, your shelves and coffeemaker would have to wait out for a couple of days. Also, because Bucky didn't feel like threatening to cut off your ex's testicles clean and shove them up his ass, it was too much effort to get the message straight.

You tug the cherry lollipop out with a pop, looking back at the apartment with a distasteful look. "I know Buck, I know." Sticking back the lollipop in your mouth, you turn back and secure the back of the pickup, following Bucky to the front and hopping into the passenger's seat. "We should go put frogs in there on our next visit."

Bucky turns to you with an amused look as the engine rumbled to life, shades now pulled down over his ocean blue eyes. "Now, why would we do that?"

"Vince is terrified of frogs, and Sam deserves a break from all the shit you've been putting through for the past week," you leaned onto his right shoulder, batting your eyes at him. "Might as well keep you busy by helping me make my ex's life a living hell."