𝐢. - 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧.

The sound of buzzing coming from the pudding haired boy's phone on his nightstand, as he peeked one eye open and looked around before groaning and slapping his hand on top of his phone just to drag it over to him

The sound of buzzing coming from the pudding haired boy's phone on his nightstand, as he peeked one eye open and looked around before groaning and slapping his hand on top of his phone just to drag it over to him. 'What is it.. It's 5am..' he thought to himself before he was greeted to discord notifications, showing the group chat between himself, Kuroo and Hinata, seeing a link to a twitch streamer with the username, 'babysosa or (insert ur name if wanted)' before clicking the link, taking him to the twitch app and seeing a countdown, only having thirty minutes remaining.

Kozume sat up in his bed, looking over at his PC as it was asleep, but only seeing the light from his keyboard, before groaning and removing his bedspread off of his body before pulling his chair from under the desk and sitting in it, before opening his computer and going to twitch, while also opening discord. He opened up her profile and clicking on the active stream. "Only twenty eight minutes left.. I can do something in the mean time." He said to himself before walking into his bathroom and closing the door behind him.

(hes in the shower ya bunch of nasties 😐 )

As Y/N finished pulling up her stockings and adjusted the bow on her waist, she walked over to her computer and looked in her discord chat, seeing people talk about what she would wear during the stream, making her smile

As Y/N finished pulling up her stockings and adjusted the bow on her waist, she walked over to her computer and looked in her discord chat, seeing people talk about what she would wear during the stream, making her smile. "Haha, People really think I'll wear lingerie on twitch? If i wanted to do that I would've went to OnlyFans.." She said smiling before starting her stream and turning on the webcam, before placing an announcement telling her server that she was live.

She cheerfully waved at the webcam as new donations came in and more simps coming to view. "Maid costume time you guys! Thank you all for five thousand follows, and for watching my streams! Now how does a public game of Minecraft sound to you guys?" She said before the chat raved as a unfamiliar name popped up on her stream. "Ah? We have a new member of the clan! if you can, please join my discord! One of my mods will drop it for you." She spoke into her microphone before opening Minecraft and making a public server.

Kenma joined the server with no hesitation, admiring her hair touching her shoulders, the way her white nails complimented the lace on the maid costume made his face become red. He swiped right to see her account above the rest of the roles, and sent her a friend request before he smiled and opened minecraft, hoping to play survival with her. "Guys, we're playing in the cottage core map we never finished building, the limit is up to.. four people! I'll be calling you guys in a private groupchat and I'll invite you all." She spoke before Kenma's eyes widened. 'I have to join... just to have a conversation with her is all I wish." he mumbled to himself, pulling his keyboard close to him and his mouse along with its mousepad.