Ignore The Bad || Ghostbur (Part 1?)

(third POV)

                   "Friend!" The ghost in the yellow sweater yells out frantically,  "Friend, come back!" he looked around everywhere. New L'manburg, Snowchester, Kinoko Kingdom, but he couldn't find his blue sheep anywhere.

                    "Ghostbur? What's wrong?" A blond boy in a white shirt with red sleeves, Tommy, asked from behind, startling the already worried ghost. 

                    "I can't find Friend, have you seen him anywhere?" Ghostbur questions, 'I've been looking for hours and I'm starting to worry" Tommy looked down with guilt in his eyes, then looked back up at Ghostbur. Tommy opened his mouth, wanting to say something, but then quickly closing it again.

                    "I-I'm not sure.. but I can help you look..?" He lied. He wanted to tell Ghostbur that he knew where Friend was, but he convinced himself to let him find out himself.

                    "Thank you so much, Tommy!" The ghost exclaimed. "Now let's go!"

[Timeskip]

                    "Tommy, have you found Friend?" Ghostbur questioned from behind Tommy, who was sitting on his knees. Tommy moved for Ghostbur to see what he was looking at, and Ghostbur's jaw dropped. It was Friend, but he was lying on the ground not moving. Ghostbur quickly knelt down beside Friend.

"Friend!" He says happily, oblivious to what's wrong, ignoring the possibilities...

AYYYYYYYYE TO BE CONTINUED cause im a lazy rejected fuck and i like not so cliff hangery cliff hangers! This is NOT the end at all, I just want to review the criticism and ratio to see people's expectations and what they want the end to be!