Reading List Criteria

Before you submit your book, make sure it follows the criteria below

1. GRAMMAR

Not just any grammar - good grammar. These books are going on our reading lists for people to see and read so please ensure that your book has proper spelling and punctuation.

2. STATUS

For the sake of the readers, your book must have been completed or must be updated regularly. We don't want to advertise inactive books to people.

3. LANGUAGE

All books submitted must be written in English. We won't accept any books that are written in any other languages for now.

4. SERIES

If your book is a series, please submit the first book in the series. We don't want a case where readers read the second book before the first one. Also, if your book can be read as a standalone, please indicate in the form.

5. CONTENT

Of course your book must adhere with Wattpad's Content Guidelines. If not, sorry we would not accept you.

6. SUITABLE

Your book must be in line with the genre you are putting it in so make sure you watch while you are filling the form.

7. ORIGINALITY

No plagiarised content should be submitted. The book should be original.

8. ONE STORY

You can submit as many stories as you like, but do not enter the same book into more than one genre. We have added all the genres on the Wattpad home list so if you don't see your genre there, then don't apply. If we see that your book is good but fits another genre better, we can help you fix it in.

9. READER-FRIENDLY

Mature books are allowed but if your book has no storyline to go with the mature content, then do not submit it. Smut is not accepted.

10. FLOW

Stories that have chapters that flow well and has logical structure and varied language within and between sentences and paragraphs will be accepted. Do not submit books that are paragraphless.

 Do not submit books that are paragraphless