KamiBaku/BakuKami Pt. 1

-

-A/N this is honestly my favorite ship of all time. Also R.I.P. Shinsou.-

Bakugou's POV

What's up with Pikachu? He's been weird, so has eye bags. Pika looks like he hasn't slept for a year and has been crying. Why does that bother me? Shit... I'm not good with feelings... The last  person I had feelings for shut me out completely. Y/N didn't like me like that so they decided to shut me out the rest of our lives.

But why Denki... I mean, his hair is amazing... and his fashion... his eyes are beau- NO STOP GAY THOTS. I sighed. We're in class and Aizawa was teaching some random shiz. I can't focus. Not while Pikachu was hurting. "Alright Problem Children I am done. Do what you want I'm going to bed." Aizawa said in his usual tired voice. 

The so called "Bakusquad" came over to me except Pikachu. "What do you extra's want?" I said, my usual sneer on my face. "Bakubae have you noticed Kami?" Mina said. "Of course I have. He is in the class after all." I said a smirk playing on my lips. "No she means have you noticed how sad he looks?" Kirishima spoke this time. My smirk disappeared. "Yeah I have. What about it?"

Sero spoke, "I think Shinsou has something to do with it." I hated to agree. "I hate saying this but, me too."

Kami's POV

Shinsou hurt me... I stayed away from the Bakusquad like he wanted but he still hurt me. {A/N I'm so sorry to make Shinsou the bad guy} I cried all night last night and didn't sleep, but when do I ever? Honestly I should be used to the pain by now.

The others in the Bakusquad are surrounding Bakugous desk. I wish I could go over. I laid my head down on my desk and didn't realize someone was walking over.

{Ok! Part 1 done! I'm stopping here! I hope you like it. Author-San out!}