KamiBaku/BakuKami Pt. 2

Baku's POV

I walked over to Kami. He had his head down so I couldn't see his face. "OI, Pikachu!" I said, not too loud though it looked like he was really out of it. He looked up and I saw tear stains on his face. "H-hey Bakugou!" He tried to sound like his normal cheerful self but failed at the attempt. "OI, what's wrong?" I questioned him.

Kami's POV

"OI, what's wrong?" He questioned me. I was happy that he was worried about me but I was also scared because I could feel Shinsou's burning eyes on me. "I-I'm fine." I tried to convince him that I was fine. "Someone who has tear stains on their face is not 'fine'." He tried to hide the worry in his voice but failed. "Look Bakugou I don't wanna talk right now." I tried to get him away. "Fine but you're coming to my dorm after school." He said as he walked away.

After school- Shinsou's POV.

"I thought I told you to stay away from them!" I yelled at Denki. "Y-you did but h-he's going to f-force me out i-if I d-don't." He stuttered backing away from me. I walked closer to him. "Does it look like I care?!" I screamed at him. {A/N I'm so sorry for doing this to Shinsou}

Kami's POV

I grabbed the door knob and ran. I heard his voice calling me but I didn't care. I needed to run. Bakugou's room. I knocked on the door quickly I heard a muffled "come in." from the other side of the door. I rushed in and locked the door behind me. I turned to look at him and he had this confused look on his face. "What?" I asked. "Why'd you lock it?" He asked back. "Some fans were chasing me down the hall is all." I tried to keep the terrified-ness out of my voice, I don't think it worked well.

Baku's POV

Fans? I don't know about that. "Kaminari tell me the truth." As soon as I said that he broke down.

Kami's POV

I told him everything about my abusive relationship with Shinsou and sometime during it I crawled into his lap and just cried it out. "A-and that's it." I calmed down a little with a few tears still running down my face. What I didn't expect was him kissing me. My eyes widened and my face flushed red, but either way I melted into the kiss. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

Baku's POV

I always knew eye bags was no good for Pikachu. "Will you be mine Ka- Denki?" I asked him using his first name and not his last. I don't think he could speak so he nodded viciously. I laughed a bit and so did he. I'm glad I got him away from that mess.

-A/N So you can only guess what happened to Shinsou I'm not making a part 3 to this sorry. I can make another one-shot for them though if you guys want! Hope everyone enjoyed! Author-San out!-