Spittor proposed to Kelly

Monster Dinosaur came holding a burrito: Hey guys, do you want any burritos with hot sauce?

Screech snaps his fingers: I got it. *grabs the hot sauce* I did this prank before on Spittor, I bet it might work again.

Smarty- Well , hurry it up !

Screech poured the hot sauce in Spittor's mouth*

Spittor immediately shoots up.

Spittor- Aaaaaaahhhhh! That is freaking hot!

Haxx: Spittor!

Spittor looked at himself*

Spittor- I'm back! I'm back!!

Bad Rap: Brother! *as the raptors hugged him tight*

Kelly: Spittor!

Spittor- Babe !

Spittor hugs and kisses Kelly

Kelly kissed him back*

Spike: It's good to have you back, it's too bad I didn't get to win at the treat competition since my cake is destroyed.

Arabella feels sorry for Spike*

Arabella sighs sadly but she finds the carrot cake trophy and her cake amd walks to him.

Arabella- Here, Spike. I felt sorry for your cake so I'm giving you mine. And you deserve this trophy more than me.

Spike is surprised: For real? Oh thank you Arabella! *hugs her* Your the best!

Arabella giggles and hugs him back before Malikai appears and sees the whole thing

Malikai smiles: That was a good deed you did sis.

Golda appears from Malikai's pocket and a ten grand money appears in her mouth*

Arabella gasps

Golda gave her the money*

Arabella giggles and squeezes tight.

Arabella- Yaaaaaaaay! I totally hope we get another carnival next year!

Malikai: We will sis.

Thud: Oh um bro. I know this is a right time. *holds the small box* You dropped this after your transformation.

Kelly gasps*

Spittor looks around to see there are no more interruptions and sees he is clear and finally gets down on one knee.

Spittor- Finally. Now , Kelly.... Will you marry me ?

Kelly cries happily: Yes.. yes I will!

Spittor chuckles and place the ring on her finger and hugs her. As everyome watches happily , Malikai realizes Bon Bon is missing.

Malikai: Hey, where's Bon Bon?

As Bon Bon fixes everything at the carnival , unaware Nutty happily walks by and freezes a she sees Bon Bon.

Nutty- Whoa !!

Nutty looks at the candy princess in her cansy dress from top to bottom and drools befor ehe goes crazy for her sugary beauty.

Nutty- Ahhhhh !

Nutty zooms over amd grabs Bon Bon before he starts to lick her all over

They looked*

June: Oh my.

Bon Bon- No ! Stop it ! Stop it !

Malikai: Will she be okay?

Smarty- You should get her before her sugar skin dissolves from being licked like a jawbreaker

Malikai: Okay. *went to stop him*

Kelly looks at Spittor and kisses him on the lips*

Spittor closes his eyes and kisses her back.

Spittor- Mmm..

Stegz: So what are we going to do with Monster Dinosaur?

T-Bone: I guess he can stay with us, but he needs a new name.

Bullzeye- Hmm. How about Thorn ?

Thorn: Thorn, I like it!

Bullzeye-( Smiles ) Nice !

Spike: Welcome to the team dude.