11: Toga's Plan

Togas POV

I watched all that happened between y/n and Hawks. I thought y/n was pretty cute, so I wanted to help them. I got all that I needed to hear and ran to Shigaraki.

"Shigaraki, this is about your partner!"  I said, trying to get his attention.

"What? I already know that they were using me." He said.

"No you idiot! Hawks was stalking y/n!"

Shigaraki instantly turned around. "So?"

I really wanted to hit him. "Don't you have common sense?! Listen, Hawks was going to kill you if y/n didn't say yes to getting married to him. They really do care about you! I could tell that they wanted to join the League the moment they got here even if they were supposed to get information out of us!"

"And what does that have anything to do with the marriage thing?"

I swear- "Y/N SAID YES TO PROTECT YOU, YOU IDIOT!"

Shigaraki stood there shocked. "They did?"

"Well why else would they say yes? They looked uncomfortable with what the hero said!"

"Fine. Tell us what you're planning to do."

"Finally! I thought I had to constantly go on and on about how much they love yo-"

"I said to tell the League about the plan, not to go talking about something else."

So I told everyone about my plan, and they surprisingly thought it was a good plan!

I'm not letting that filthy hero marry them!