12: No, Toga!

Hawks POV

It was finally time. I would marry someone that looked amazing, and then I would kill their crazy villain boyfriend.

Everything was going according to plan. No guests, no other people besides me and y/n, so no one could object.

I saw y/n walk down twords me, looking stunning.

"Your outfit would look much better of you weren't frowning." I said.

Y/Ns POV

Blah blah blah! I hated everything going on! I wanted to be with Tomura not this horrible flock of feathers!

I stood right in front of him. No matter what, I will never love him!

"Your Tomura hasn't tried to marry you yet, has he?" Keigo asked.

I didn't respond.

"Oh? So that's a no for that question." He smiled. "Good."

"What you're doing doesn't seem like something an actual hero would do!"

"Enough with arguing! Unless you want Tomura to die."

"Fine. Whatever."

The music started and he held my hands. He was saying things but I didn't pay attention. I finally focused on what he was saying."

"Do you, y/n l/n, take me, Keigo Takami, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Just before I could say anything Toga came out of nowhere.

"NOW!" she shouted. Toga jumped out of a tree with a knife in her hand.

"TOGA WAIT!" Dabi shouted.

Right when Toga stabbed Keigo, one of Keigos feathers stabbed Toga.

"TOGA!" Twice shouted.