0.2

"yeah that's fine, i don't mind if he comes down, he's always welcome here"
it was a thursday morning, and my brother had called me to see if edison could come stay with me, for a while, how long to be exact? no clue, but their on summer break so why not let the kid come to the one and only big city, for a while. Ellie, was set to come after this weekend, she'll be down monday, after her concert she's attending.
"thank you so much, i already had a flight booked, can you meet him at the airport today at 7:30 pm?"
"of course."
we hung up, and i had texted Edison.
B= bella, Ed= Edison.
B: hey eddie, i heard your coming to stay with the coolest aunt in the world, fun i know, but what kind of groceries and things do you want?
Ed: if you could buy some non-vegan food that would be lovely, we can't all survive off that shit like you, but if you could just buy like nutella, waffles, cereal, chicken alfredo, taco stuff, spaghetti, and snacks i'll be chillin, i know you can cook.
B: okay bud, you got it, see you tonight, love you.
Ed: love you too.
*time skip*
after i had gotten dressed, i went grocery shopping, and then got some movies, and new video games for us to partake in. it was now 6:15, and the airport was about an hour away from where i live, so i was grabbing my bad and leaving, when Ellie had called me, so i answered as i walked out of the door.
"hey bel, what're you doing this weekend?"
"uh nothing i don't think, eddie's is up but that's all, why?" i replied.
"can i come up?"
"don't you have your concert thing this weekend?" something had to have been wrong, she wouldn't miss seeing that band for the world.
"yeah, but my friends and i aren't exactly friends at the moment, i'll find another date, and see them when they come to nyc, you and ed can come with if you'd like."
"i'm sorry el, your friends suck ass, but yeah that sounds amazing, when are you planning on coming? i'm on my way to the airport right now to get ed"
"can i come up tonight as well, if i can book a last minute flight?"
i look at the clock on my dash and see that it's now 7:10. and it's about a five and a half hour flight.
"it'll be late when you get in, but yeah that sounds good, text me when you book a flight and let me know what time it's expected to land, i gotta get off here and go inside to get eddie, love you."
i hung up and went inside and found starbucks, and ordered my usual, a venti iced white mocha, with toffee nut syrup, no whip, salted cold foam, and caramel drizzle, and Eddie's normal vanilla bean. after i got our drinks i walked towards gate 3, which where he would be at. when i saw him i waved for him and he ran and hugged me, almost knocking me over.
B: hey little man, i missed you too
we laughed and walked to baggage claim so he could get his things.
after we had left the airport and finally arrived home, it had been around 8:10, and ellie had called and told me that she would be in around 1:10 am, so we had decided to watch a movie and nap until it was 12.