0.4

it had been two weeks since leo and i had started getting close. and he's honestly the sweetest kid ever. in two more weeks, it's the concert and we'll get to meet, i think i'm more excited than ellie is. it's a friday night, and the four of us where playing call of duty. four, you may be asking, yes four, leo is online playing with us.
"bel, bait n switch" leo said
"on it" and i fired, as the enemy came out and leo head shot him. it was the last opponent, so the words "victory" came up across the screen.
"hell yeah!" i yelled causing leo to laugh.
bel: okay i'm gonna go start some dinner, you guys can keep playing if you please.
El: can i have a friend over tonight? she's visiting from LA. her name is sophia, we met on instagram a while ago.
bel: of course! does she have a ride?
El: could we pick her up?
bel: i mean i guess if we left in a few minutes before i start dinner we could yeah.
El: sweet. i'll let her know.
Ed: can i stay here?
bel: of course.
i ran to my room and threw on some shoes, and tossed my hair up into a messy bun, i really am living life like a mom haha.
i walked back to the living room and grabbed my keys by the door, "you ready?" i yelled out, and then ellie came running down the stairs.
bel: eddie, don't let anyone in, and don't burn the house down, love you
ed: love you too, be careful.
with that, me and ellie had went to the car.
bel: where am i going?
el: the hotel by the subway.
bel: ok
*twenty minutes later*
el: there she is!
ellie yelled jumping out of the car and running towards this really pretty girl. after they hugged and said their hellos, the two came back to the car.
el: soph this is my sister Arabella, you can call her bella, bels, bel, or arie, she answers to any.
bel: hi sophia, it's nice to meet you.
we got back home, and the girls ran off to ellie's room, eddie was still playing cod, and i was making dinner as i got an incoming facetime call from leo.
i answered of course.
leo: hey beautiful
i instantly smiled.
bel: hi handsome, how was the show?
leo: it was good thank you, i can't wait for the new york show.
he smiled as did i.
leo: how was your day princess?
bel: it was good, kinda a lazy type day, ellie has a friend over, i think their a little fruity, but i'm not gonna say anything yet haha, i'll wait for them to bring it up.
he laughed, then eddie walked into the kitchen.
ed: hey leo
leo: hey ed!
eddie walked to the fridge and got a water.
ed: whatcha cookin?
bel: fettuccine alfredo, with zucchini noodles, crazy bread, and there's salad stuff as well.
ed: yumm
with that he walked back out to the living room.
leo: so i was thinking, what if i come down a little early?
bel: what like a day or two earlier? that'd be cool.
he laughed.
bel: why are you laughing? haha
leo: i meant like, leave tomorrow, and stay with you for two weeks since we don't have any shows until your stop, then we have another two week break after so maybe i'll stay those two weeks as well.
bel: i'd love that, but what about char? you can't just leave him.
i heard mumbling in the background then a smiling charlie popped into the frame.
char: i'd be coming silly, i wanna see my bestie too.
we all laughed.
bel: okay bet, do you guys need a ride from the airport? also you need to get on top of booking a flight before it's too late-
leo cut me off.
leo: it's all sorted out already princess, we have a flight at 5:30 am, we land at 12:28 pm, then we have an uber to your place
bel: okay, we'll i'm gonna get off here, and feed the kids, then i've got some cleaning to do.
we all three laughed.
char: goodnight bestie
bel: goodnight char
he left the room.
leo: goodnight princess, i can't wait to see you.
he smiled and we both blushed.
bel: goodnight leo, i hope you sleep well, have a safe flight.
we hung up.
"foods ready!" i yelled out.
all three of them came running in, eddie from the living room, and the girls from ellie's room. they sat around the table as i brought over the plates i had prepared. and sat myself down, as we all began to eat.
soph: you have a lovely home here ms eaton.
i laughed.
bel: please, it's bella, ms eaton is my mother, you make me feel old.
we all laughed.
bel: but thank you, it took a lot of time and hard work to get were i am today.
ed: i wanna live you. dads house isn't fun.
el: yeah me too.
bel: haha guys, i can't just kidnap you. but on another note, ellie don't freak out, but the guys are coming down early.
soph: the guys?
bel: bars and melody, leo and charlie, their a band that ellie loves, and it just so happens that their both friends of mine now.
el: oh okay cool, when?
bel: tomorrow.