Part 9

Your giggles echoed off the walls of the indoor pool. You're trying to swim as fast as you can away from Bucky. You feel a hand wrap around your ankle and you yelp as you're pulled back, colliding into his chest.

"Gotcha!"

You giggle more, "So you did. I guess that means I owe you a kiss, huh?"

"'Fraid so," he mumbles and leans in, pressing his lips against yours.

You pull away with a whine, "I need to get ready for my next class."

"Few more minutes," Bucky mumbles, trying to chase your lips.

You place a hand on his chest, "Alpha, please?" you look at him all doey-eyed and he knows he can't say no to you, especially when you pull rank on him.

He sighs and runs a hand through his wet hair, "Alright. Alright. Go on, my little Beta," he pinches your butt and you swim away towards the edge of the pool with a smile. He watches as you pull yourself out of the pool and waltz towards the equipment room to pull out more boards. The way that your ass sways with each step and how tight your swimsuit clings to your skin, Bucky can feel the tightness in his pants grow. He curses because he can't just walk out with a boner. Especially now as people are starting to enter the pool.

When you start heading back, board in your arms, Bucky swims quickly to the edge, "Sweetheart, can you hold out my towel for me real quick?"

You look down at him curiously, "Why? Bucky, you're perfectly fine to come out and get-"

"Seeing how good your ass looks in that suit got me a little excited, babygirl. And I don't think it'd be appropriate for some of these kids to see, uh, my situation."

You snicker as you set the boards onto the bleachers and grabbed his towel, "You need to learn how to control yourself, Barnes," you open up his towel and hold it out for him.

He quicks climbs out of the pool and lets you wrap the towel around his waist, "Hard to do that when I have the sexiest woman in the world." he pecks your lips.

You pat his cheek and then pick up the boards again, "Such a charming Alpha. Now get outta here. I got a job to do!"

He salutes you and starts shuffling towards the door, "Yes, ma'am! I'll see you tonight!"

"Alright!" you wave him good-bye and start handing out boards to those who need them.

_______________________

Later that night, you appear at Bucky's freshly showered and dressed down to some joggers and a t-shirt. Bucky is dressed nearly the same, except he's not wearing a shirt. His chest and round belly are out on display and you don't hate it at all.

You whistle, "Well, that's quite a sight to be greeted to."

He rolls his eyes and pulls you inside, "Easy there, babe. I just spilled some water on my shirt before you arrived. I was going to put another one on."

You shake your head, "Don't," your hands go to his stomach and your nails scrape against his skin, "I like seeing you like this."

He growls and pulls away from you, "You're messing with fire, my Beta."

"I don't mind getting burned, Alpha," you wink at him and then saunter over to the kitchen to see what he was cooking.

You see the stir fry in the pan and you take the spatula, stirring the contents around so they don't burn, "I think it's time, Bucky."

He comes up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist, "Time for what?"

You turn off the stove, placed the spatula down, and you turn to face him, "I want us to become one tonight."

"O-One?"

"Yeah. I-I want us to bond. I want you to knot me and mark me. I'm ready to be yours forever, Bucky."

"Mine?" When you nod, he lets out a deep growl, "Mine," and pulls you by the back of the neck for a hard, deep kiss. His hands are roaming up and down your body. The more he kisses and touches you, the more wet and needy you feel yourself become.

"Bed. Alpha, take me to bed." you whine against his lips and he growls again. He picks you up and carries you to his room. You bounce as you're thrown onto the bed, Bucky's body pressing to yours.

He grabs your tshirt and rips it in half, pulling the scraps off your body and throwing them onto the ground. He sits up to pull his shirt off, but he's interrupted by a knocking at his door.

You whine as he gets up from the bed, "Noooo! Leave it!"

"My neighbor said she was going to come by to borrow some oil. It'll be real quick. Promise," he gives you a chaste kiss and quickly rushes out of the room.

You lay there on his bed, hearing some muffled noises and then a crash. You sit up and grab the nearest clothing, Bucky's hoodie, and pull it on, "Bucky?" you walk out of the room and down the hall, "Is everything all right?" you hear grunts and when you move to the living room, you see someone dressed in all black, face covered by a ski mask, beating up Bucky, "Hey!"

The person, a man, you realize, sets his sights on you and heads towards you.

"Y/N, run!" Bucky musters out as he tries to get up, his entire body aching.

You try to head towards the door, but the man catches you and immediately places a cloth over your mouth and nose. You try not to breathe in, but you can't help it. You try to fight as much as you can, feeling the chloroform take over you. Your body starts to feel heavy, eyes droopy. And soon enough, you're out like a light.

"No. Y/N!" Bucky grabs the man by the ankle, which results Bucky getting kicked in the face, completely knocking out.