Part 1

Bucky knew you'd be coming home soon. You had a late lecture today and it would be any minute now that you'd be walking in through the door. He knew your schedule like the back of his hand, which was why he was currently fucking a girl on the couch in the living room.

The girl's face was nuzzled into the right side of his neck, her moans filling his ears as she road him. But he wasn't really paying attention to her, no, his eyes were on the front door.

He hears the familiar creak of the apartment door and he smirks. He pulls the girl's face away from his neck so he can kiss her. She moans into the kiss, but then pulls away when she hears, "Ah."

The girl on Bucky, scrambles away, pulling one of the decorative pillows to shield her naked body.

Bucky snickers and nods towards you, who's going towards the kitchen, "How was class?"

"Socratic seminar. Really exhausting." he hears the fridge door open and close and then the crinkling of a chip bag, "I expect you to put all of that in the laundry when you're done," you murmur as you head to your room, the door shutting behind you.

Bucky furrows his brows and frowns. He expected something a lot more...dramatic? He wanted you to yell at him, scold him, something! But no, you remained nonchalant and proceeded to just head to your room.

"Um," the girl...Mikayla, he thinks her name was, spoke up, "Should I go?"

He shrugs and leans back against the couch, "If you want, honestly, I don't really care."

"Fine, I'll leave," she mumbles dejectedly, hurriedly pulling on her clothes and then marching out the door.

Bucky sighs and redresses, somewhat. He pulls on his boxers and joggers, leaving his pudgy belly out on display, and proceeds to remove the coverings on the couch. He pulls a hamper from the linen closet and tosses the coverings in them. He then sets the hamper down and makes his way over to your room. He knocks but doesn't hear you respond. So he opens the door and you're at your desk, earbuds in, and working on some homework.

He walks over and hugs you from behind, which you immediately jump and pull away from, "Did you even shower yet?" You ask as you take your earbuds out.

Bucky smirks, "Nope."

You cringe and shiver, "Gross. Scrub yourself clean before you touch me. And did you throw the couch covers in the laundry?"

"On my way to do that now."

You glance at the clock on your desk and you look confused, "Wait, you're done already?"

He shrugged, "She got embarrassed and left."

"Oh...sorry."

"It's not a big deal," he looks at your bed and smirks and you already knew what he was thinking, "Bucky, don't-"

Bucky jumps onto your bed, rolling around yelling, "I'M RUBBING MY SEX SWEAT ALL OVER YOUR COVERS, PEACHES! ALL THAT SWEAT AND CUM IS NOW ON YOUR BED!"

You pinch the bridge of your nose and let out a deep sigh, "Why are you like this?"

"Oh come on, Peaches, I know you love me. I bring excitement to your boring life."

"Uh huh, yeah, whatever you tell yourself," you murmur as you sit back at your desk, putting your earbuds back in, "Wash those with the couch coverings too, please," and then you're back typing away on your laptop.

Again, leaving Bucky frowning, and unsatisfied from your reaction.