Part 10***

It's been a week since your heated making out turned dry humping session. You were off your period and all you kept thinking about was Bucky. You two had gotten a lot more handsy. Bucky's hands would slip under your shirt, fingers caressing your skin. Your hands gripping his thick thighs, moving closer to his crotch only to pull away.

You were bringing each other closer to the edge and you were both bound to snap soon.

No matter how hard you tried Bucky continued to restrain himself from going too far with you. He wanted your first time to be a good one. Did you care about that? Not really, but did you appreciate Bucky's consideration? Yes. But you've just been so goddamn horny lately you can't take it anymore! That's when you called up Nat and informed her of your situation. She came up with a brilliant plan.

________________

You looked at yourself in the mirror. The red garter set clung to you like a glove. The bra pushed your breasts up, the panties covered very little, and the garter kept the matching red stockings in place perfectly. Nat was right when she said this would look amazing on you. You're glad you asked for her help.

Bucky had gone out with Steve and Sam, which gave you the perfect opportunity to set your plan in motion.

When the time for Bucky's arrival grew closer, you wrapped yourself in a robe and waited on the couch for Bucky. Nine o'clock on the dot, he walks in. He immediately smiles when he sees you, "Hey! There's my Pretty Peach!"

You smile back at him, standing up, and undoing the robe. He's untying his shoes so he doesn't see the sight before him until he looks up.

"Holy-I'm-You-" he pauses and let's out a shaky breath, "You look-fuck."

You slowly walk over to him, hands going to the round of his belly and snaking up his torso to lock behind his back, "Bucky, baby?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Bring me to bed?" you ask, lips hovering over his.

"Yeah, um, just-just gimme-" he steps out of your embrace and immediately goes to the kitchen, which wasn't the first place you expected him to go.

"Buck?" you call out to him amusingly, "What are you doing?" you watch as he starts to grab snacks from the pantry and water bottles from the fridge.

"Food means energy and energy means lots of sex!" he answers excitedly, which makes you laugh.

You go over to him, plucking different snacks out of his arms, "I don't think we need that much, honey." You leave the protein bars and water bottles, "I think those will do."

"Yeah. O-Okay. Sounds good."

You grab hold of the hem of his shirt and you start pulling him out of the kitchen and towards your room. Bucky follows you blindly until you're both in your room. You move onto your bed and Bucky remains just standing there.