Awamomo : A-J (Part 1)

A - Attention

          There was no doubt that Yosetsu has a hard time being able to get Yaoyorozu his attention, but it was completely understandable for him since she is one of the smartest and most famous girl in her class and possibly even in our batch.

Every morning, he would walk in the halls just to wait for Momo to come out of her classroom just to she if he could greet her or if she can greet him.

          Most of the time, Awase would constantly be lost in his own thoughts that Yaoyorozu would always greet him just to snap him out of it.

This was the only little attention he could get from her but it seems worth it for him.

          His friends have always supported him when it came to his crush but they would sometimes tease him saying that she's out of his leauge.

It's something he does laugh at but at the same time, it seemed true for him.

          Then out of nowhere, Yaoyorozu would suddenly talk to him whenever both of them are in the halls outside of their classrooms.

          She would always talk about a lot of things specifically topics that most smart people know since Awase couldn't relate much.

But even if he doesn't seem to know much about what she talks about, he still replies which makes Momo even happier and livelier.

          Their topics would even change from time to time and without even knowing, their conversations would feel like hours even though it only took minutes.

          He somehow finds that Yaoyorozu seems to always enjoy having him with her as he would always notice her running up to him excitedly or even clear her schedule just for them to hang out.

           This was the attention that Yosetsu has been dreaming with her, but it was so new to him so he wasn't too comfortable yet with how much they would talk or hang out.

But even so, he was glad to have this much attention from her as much as he gave his attention to Momo too.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

B - Boyfriend

          Awase couldn't believe it, he knows it's happening and he's not dreaming..but he just couldn't believe it: he and Yaoyorozu are dating, which means she's his girlfriend, and he's her boyfriend.

          Yosetsu do always wonder what it would be like if you're dating someone who is so famous and popular that even people would just constantly stare at you and even give you death glares every now and then.

He just never expected that his own wonder would be a reality.

          He really loves Momo so much and he's just happy to know that she feels the same way, it's just being in a relationship with someone who is way out of your league can lead to a lot of critcism especially if no one likes their partner.

"Yosetsu!! Let's go on a date later after school!!" She happily hugged her boyfriend behind him.

Awase blushed, "Oh uhh sure, but don't you have homework to do?"

"Nope, I finished them all a while ago!" She giggled.

....how does she finish her homework in just within classes?!, Awase thought to himself.

"Why? Do you have ant homework later to do?" Momo asked him.

"Nahh not really. Where do you wanna go for our date?"