Awamomo : U - Z (Part 3)

U - Upside Down

          Yosetsu was now constantly laughing and at the same time screaming in fear, it was a mix of both emotions and reactions to be precise.

"WAIT WAIT I'M NOT READY!!!" He laughed and yelled, grasping both his hands on Kendo and Tokage.

"Come on Awase, you can do it!!" Tetsutetsu cheered on.

"Yeah man!! You're doing great!!!" Kirishima added.

          Basically, both classes were coming up with random but creative ideas in using their quirks. Yosetsu quirk idea was to use his weld to stick his feet to the wall and try to make himself upside down by still welding himself to the structure.

"THIS FEELS SO WEIRD AAAHHHH HELP!!!" Awase laughed even more.

He was terrified by what he was told to do, but was somewhat enjoying it because it was something he never done yet hilarious to even try.

"I'm surprised how I never thought about this for him, his quirk really just allows him to weld things together at an atomic level. Of course it would be a smart move for him to walk or hang upsidd down with his weld, but because of the laws of physics and the gravitaional pull, he is getting a harder time trying to even make it the top." Deku mumbled but everyone around him were creeped out about it.

          They were doing this in his dorm room cause no one in both classes wanted to try daring Awase to do something like this in high ceiling, lucky for the dor rooms, the ceilings weren't too high up. And luckily for him, his shirt was also tucked in so it wouldn't fall and show his abdomen.

"You're almost there, Awase!! Just a few more steps!!" Tsuburaba said.

Yosetsu was also struggling a bit cause he would have to weld and unweld his feet one by one just to take a step forward, or in this case, upward.

After a few more steps, he finally made himself dangle on the ceiling.

Kendo and Setsuna slowly let go of Yosetsu's hands and they were all amazed by how well stuck he is on the ceiling of his room and not even falling.

Yosetsu trues to unbend his knees to relax himself despite the situation he's in. He also is using his hands for support as he lets them stick out for balance.

"How's it 'hanging' over there, Awase?" Sero joked.

Awase laughed, "I guess it's going good. Feels a bit weird but I feel like Spider-Man a bit."

          Spider-Man was an American hero who was bitten by a radioactive spider. Because he was a spider himself, he can even make himself hung upside down which is the main reason how the Spider-Man kiss began.

Speaking of which...

Yosetsu was still laughing because of ridiculous he might be looking right now, until he felt a pair of soft lips press against his.

This brought not only him shock, but the whole Class 1-A and 1-B students.

Momo pulled out and smiled softly, "I think that calls a Welder kiss that only I can do to you."

          Yosetsu was a blushing mess and soon he subconsciously unweld himself and came crashing on the ground in front of Yaoyorozu.

Luckily his head wasn't the one that got hit on the ground, although he needs to get himself checked with Recovery Girl.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

V - Valentine's Day

          The day of love finally came and everyone was excited. They would be giving and receiving a lot of gifts like chocolates, flowers or anything to greet everyone Valentine's Day.