012

╭━ ⋅✶⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅✶⋅ ━╮
SEOUL
AFTERNOON
╰━ ⋅✶⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅✶⋅ ━╯

✧──────✦ sumin wasn't sure how ended up at karaoke with some of the worst singers she's ever met in her life. her twin, sooah and her boyfriend, and jugyeong screamed the lyrics of a song while herself and suho sat in the booth with a growing headache.

after a few songs and two bottles of water later, sumin stood up to go to the bathroom. suho noticed her leaving and asked "where are you going?" he may have come for jugyeong, but he didn't think he could handle the tone deafness any longer.

"bathroom, but i'm grabbing food too." the two of them silently snuck out of the room while the others picked another song. sumin did her business and met suho at the convenience store downstairs.

while she looked at the rack by the window, she noticed seojun's motorcycle sitting right outside. sumin blinked as jugyeong walked over to it and pretended to kick it a few times.

"suho," she looked down the aisle. "i'll be right back."

sumin jumped down the last few steps and walked over to jugyeong, "whatcha doin'?"

the girl jumped and looked up at her, "nothing!"

seojun walked over to sumin leaning on the bike and jugyeong waved her hands around frantically, "i swear i didn't do anything!"

"did you do something to my bike?"

"i swear i didn't touch it! it looks like i did, but i didn't." jugyeong struggled to prove the truth and blurted out words that sounded like bad excuses. sumin pushed off of the motorcycle to a standing position as jugyeong ran into the karaoke bar out of fear.

"are you here by yourself?" sumin asked the boy.

"i texted to see if you wanted to come," he pointed to the phone in her hand.

sure enough, was a text from seojun with a timestamp from an hour ago. "oh, sorry. i was held against my will and they turned my phone off." sumin had horrible study habits and the group ended up jumping her and stealing her phone to get her to focus. "do you want to get dinner? there's a nice place around the corner."

seojun nodded and sumin texted her sister that she left and suho was probably alone in the convenience store if she wanted some alone time with him. the friends hurried around the corner after hearing both of their stomach's growling.

"han seojun, it's been a while!"

"why is it you of all people," sumin quietly whined at the sudden appearance of sungyong and his friends. all she wanted was a peaceful dinner with seojun.

"surprise." he looked over to sumin, "why'd you bring a girl like her down a dark alley?"

"like me?" sumin defended. before she could even take a step towards ripping the disgusting bowl cut from his head, seojun put an arm in front of her.

two seconds later, seojun had his hand around her upper arm and pulled her in the opposite direction.

sungyong yelled at their sudden disappearance, "get them!"

lucky for sumin, she'd been on the track team up until last year when her father had her focus on her studies. although seojun began to pull her, he ended up being dragged by sumin's pumping arms in an attempt to sprint faster.

the two ran through the back alley's of the city and hid behind a couple of crates. sumin pulled seojun down after her and peeked through the holes of the crate. she saw the group of guys run past and one stray behind them. sumin leaned up and was instantly confused as to why suho was running after them.