Meeting

It was getting late and realized I missed a few things for my art project. I took my car keys and went to the store. Once I got there I took the paint needed. I was on my way to the cashier and wasn't really paying attention.

I accidentally bumped into someone quite tall. Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to! I look at him and oh my god I'm embarrassed he's so- I got out of my thoughts when he started speaking. Hey it's no worries he smiled at me. Wow his smile. He helped me pickup the stuff I dropped and hand them back to me. Thank you you smiled. I'm sorry again it's okay it happens . I was about to leave until he spoke again. Hey uh can I get your number he asked looking kinda embarrassed.

Oh yeah of course he handed me his phone and I added my number to his contact with my name. I gave him Is phone back and left to finally pay my stuff. I got back into my car and receive a text.

-btw my name is Chris :)
I was driving so i decided to reply once I got home.
I arrived and unpacked my paint.
-nice to meet you Chris!
I answered him and closed my phone.
-a few hours later-
It was getting quite late and passed out on my sofa.
I wake up to my phone ringing. It's my bestfriend.
-megane?
-GIRL SOME FAMOUS YOUTUBER TWEETED ABOUT SOMEONE WHO LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE YOU
-what?
-I SENT YOU A SCREENSHOT NOW I HAVE TO GO TEXT ME
And she hung up on me.

I look the screenshot she sent me. It took me a few seconds to realize. Chris. Chris is famous.
I read the tweet.
Chris_thememegod: yesterday I met this girl and oh my god she's beautiful she was about 5,6 and *your description *
Oh shit-
I decided to not make it a big deal and make my self some breakfast.

It was around 9 am and I saw that Chris texted me yesterday night.
-I know this might sound a bit fast but would you like to go take a coffee with me ?
I didn't know what to answer because I didn't want to sound weird or anything.
-oh yeah totally! Sorry for the late reply I kinda pass out on my couch
I set my phone down and finished eating.
I washed my plate and received a notification.
-no worries are you free at 11?
Oh shit in 2 hours?
-yes I am :)
-great do you want me to pick you up or you want to meet up there ?
-I'll drive there send me the location:)
He sent me the location and I started to get ready. I took a shower and brushed my teeth.
I didn't want to look to "fancy" since were only going for a cup of coffee. I put on a oversized t-shirt with a high waisted skirt. It was about 15 minutes away and it was already 10:35 so I took my keys and got in the car.

A/N: alright so first chapter, kinda suck but hey it's the intro so let's not be surprised. I know my grammar is bad I'm French so give me a chance anyways I'll update soon I promise.