Id love to know more about you

Chris POV
I got my wallet and keys and started walking towards the coffee shop down the road. I got pretty nervous because I usually don't ask girls out..
I arrived and sat at a table outside the coffee shop. I see a car getting parked and see y/n walking out.

She had a over sized t-shirt with a beautiful high waisted skirt. I look at her and welcomed her. We got in line and ordered our coffee. She took a vanilla iced coffee. I payed for her and we went back to our table.

I'm glad you came I smiled at her
Your POV
I'm glad you came.
His smile was so welcoming.
I'm glad you invited me here Chris
Yeah of course I usually don't ask people out but I don't know I have a good feeling , and I truly want to know more about you.
He sipped is drink and waited for me to answer.
Well, I'm a full time artist from Canada but I decided to move here to pursue my dream. I'm also a photographer. I love taking pictures in concerts and now I get payed for it you laughed I'm also 19 and I've always been single. I know 19 years old and never been in a relationship shocking. That's pretty much it now your turn handsome
I can see him blush from the nick name

I'm sure there's lots more to know about you he smiles
I work with my best friend jimmy, we do videos and give money to people he laughed
I'm 24 and only been in 1 serious relationship but it went downhill, I love adventures and travelling .
He's a really interesting person and so far there's nothing to hate about him. I listen to him and admire his features. We continue chatting for an hour or so and he had to leave to go film a YouTube video with jimmy.
I have to go but I'll text you we should do this again it was fun
I smiled and nodded. I got back in my car and went back home. Honestly by this time I would dip but he's something else. I have a weird loving feeling about him. I can get lost in his blue eyes for an eternity.

I decided to prepare my camera equipment for tonight since there's a festival down town. A few artist will be there and the guy taking care of the festival called me earlier this week so I could come. I love doing this because first it's free concerts and you get payed to take pictures of famous people.

While I was putting my lens in the bag my phone started ringing.
It was Chris. A smile grew on my face and I answered.
Hii
Hey y/n I hope I'm not bothering you
Uh no what's up?
I was wondering if you'd like to hang out tonight I know we saw each other this morning but uh yeah

Oh Chris I wish I could but im working at the festival tonight maybe tomorrow?
Oh im sorry, well yeah tomorrow sounds good
Don't be sorry you didn't know. I'll text you in my free time I promise. See you tomorrow handsome
Cya beautiful

I hung up and started screaming
Holy shit he called me beautiful oh my fucking god he called me beautiful. It was around 2 pm and I have to leave in 30 minutes. I changed into a black bralette with high waisted silver pants. I did a messy bun and added some glitter on my face has highlight.

I took my keys, wallet and backpack. I got in my car and started driving. It was about a 50 minute drive. I stopped at chick-fil-a for lunch and started driving again. I had to be there for 4 pm.

I arrived a quite earlier than expected. It was 3:38pm. I decided to make sure i wasn't missing anything and had enough space and battery in my camera. I always bring other spaces cards and extra batteries but I still need to do a check up every now and then. I got out of my car and entered the festival. Obviously there was only workers since it only starts at 8pm.

I made sure my place was good and visualize with my camera how it would look. I always have a chair because sometimes I have to be seated to have better angles and stuff. They also bring me a small table so I can put my equipment and water bottles.
By that time people started coming and I still had no idea who would be performing . I decided to ask one of the security guard and told me there will be Lil Uzi Vert, Billie Eilish, Dua Lipa and Chase Atlantic. At this point I was about to pass out. I've already photographed Billie and Dua but chase Atlantic and Lil uzi? Oh my god this is better than a dream.

It's now 1 am and the show ended 30 minutes ago. I took my stuff, thanked everyone and left. I arrived and went to bed. I texted Chris before I drifted to
sleep

-hey Chris sorry for not texting you so much I'm extremely exhausted. I can't wait to see you tomorrow sleep well good night.