III

Oppa?
Warning; sexually explicit dialogue, and detailed scenes- please keep this in mind if you proceed :)

Oppa?Warning; sexually explicit dialogue, and detailed scenes- please keep this in mind if you proceed :)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I close the door behind me and lean my back on it

"That did not just happen..." I start to smile so widely and let out a small squeal of excitement

*gasp*

"but he's my brother!!!!" The realization hit me all of a sudden-

"....step-brother...." then it went away because- look at him- I'll risk it all at this point. I quickly grab an oversized hoodie and throw it over my bare self.

"Isn't he like 24 though?!?? Should I really be doing this with him..." I say while having my hand on the door knob hesitating if I should go downstairs for dinner

"...of course I should be!" I open the door and happily walk downstairs acting as though I didn't just do shit with an older man.

Narrator's P.O.V.
(Y/n) headed to the dinning room nervous about having to face Jimin again after what happened with them alone.

"Ah sweetie you finally decided to join us! I didn't want to start without you!" The mother gave her daughter a warm smile while serving her plate

"Thank you mom" the girl couldn't help but feel so loved by the small gesture

"Oh! Sweetie here sit next to your brother!" The women chirps innocently

You locked eyes with Jimin at that moment, his eyes were just clouded with adoration but as well as lust. I walk towards the open seat that's right next to him.

"Glad you can join us, little sister~" he says with a double meaning no one but us knew what his intent was with those words. I didn't want to stop there though-

"Why would I miss dinner with the family, Oppa~"

The young man clenched his jaw trying to hold himself back from what he wanted to truly do- the word made him even more needy but not just cause of the word- but because you said it so innocently yet dirty to him. The girl never even liked that word but the way Jimin reacted to it made her want to use it even more. Jimin waited till their parents had their backs turned to whisper into your ear.

"Such a naughty girl, I can't wait to hear that pretty little mouth of yours moan for your Oppa again~ he breathed faintly near your ear as he rubs your thigh with his fingers in small circles. Jimin saying these things to you made you want more and it showed as you rubbed your thighs close together trying to keep your composure.