The ninth chapter

---------------------------------------------

(Just a picture of Alex, I couldn't make one of Garcello today because school has burned my brain to a crisp. Alex has been brought up a few times before and I am becoming more interested in putting him in but so far I don't really know if people want that... -w-')

---------------------------------------------

Y/N pov.

I was hugging Garcello tightly and my tears are heavy. The weird creature wasn't just any creature... That was my foster father...

My wish is that those memories could just disappear, that all the people who were in there with me would be fine after all those problems.

"Gar... I... I knew that person..." I say and then I continue to cry on his shoulder. I feel kinda bad that I was almost destroying his t-shirt with my tears.

The male I was hugging sighed and hugged me back. 

"Shhhhh, Y/N you don't have to worry now. It is gone now. No one is in the window anymore and you can tell me about it later when you have calmed down." Garcello says while moving his hand up and down my back.

He loses his grip around my body and I take that as a hint for me to let go as well. So I let my arms go from his neck.

I sniffle a bit from crying so much and smile towards Garcello before realizing how much he cared and I became embarrassed. I look away and laugh a bit. My eyes are stinging from all the crying I had done.

"Would you like to move to the couch to maybe watch a movie with me to relax? Maybe these things will be easier for both of us if we just relax from it a bit? I think we both need it." Garcello tells me and smiles at me.

He stands up by putting his hands on his knees. When he is fully standing he reaches out a hand to me so I could grab that. 

I took his hand and he slowly holstered me upwards. I could tell he wanted to be careful with how fast he was pulling me up.

He lets go of my hand and gives me another tiny smile before swooping me up with his arms. It makes me give off a small scream.

"Ahhh!" After I had made that sound I started to laugh at the funny scene. I had almost forgotten how weak I was and that I needed to be carried by him. 

He walks to the door and pushes it outwards towards the hallway. He continues to carry me and I sniffle a bit again remembering that I still had a bunch of slobber left over my face from the crying before.

I can feel the couch on my back and that I was laying on it. He then looks at me for a moment before looking surprised and he left me on the couch before coming back with a toilet paper roll.

He throws it onto me and I try to "defend" myself and fail as it bounces on me and then rolls onto the floor. I can hear his laughter rumble through the apartment after the mishap.

I laugh along with him feeling better than before. 

I really like you Garcello, I just hope that nothing happens again...

-----------------------------------------

(Happy tenth chapter I guess? I mean it technically is -w-' Please I need picture ideas I'm dying from "Can't draw Garcello in anything interesting" illness o-o)

-----(Until the next chapter!)-----