[Ch 1]

"Sensei!" Y/n spoke or more like yelled with anger, "No I am not going to let u play, no u cannot complain that to Miko, No akku won't help u, No u cannot leave the mountain."
Y/n's jaw dropped after hearing so many 'no' in one sentence. And as the stubborn kid she was, she began to whine.

'sigh, what am I going to with her',
Her sensei was actually now fed up with her whining he could only think of 1 thing that would make up her mind.

"Y/n if u complete the task I gave u, we shall make Ur favourite food in dinner" her sensei smirked knowing that she won't resist.
The task was to run around the mountain while maintaining total concentration breathing also to collect flowers as sensei's wife 'Miko' told her to do.

"HAI SENSEI I WILL RUN AROUND THE MOUNTAIN TO COLLECT FLOWERS WHILE MAINTAING THE BREATHING THINGY" with that said y/n dashed away from the backyard.

Y/n lives with the formal dragon hashira and his wife.
Her sensei is already retired, he found y/n on a mission, he isn't known to be empathetic but he kinda let's say liked the kid's attitude and stubbornness. His wife and him didn't wanted a baby as he said word to word 'They are annoying, Y/n is better' even though he didn't liked kids, Y/n somehow managed to win his heart.

Akku is a teen wolf, y/n found him when he was a pup only.
He can distinguish between a demon and a human due to the trainings sensei gave him.

Y/n Pov
'damn sensei he knows how to bribe me but what can I do this house barely cooks any soba noodles which I don't like much but they are delicious', "DAMN U SENSEI I AM EATING SOBA NOODLES TODAY!"
I shouted and I am sure he definitely heard it.
I started to pick up the pace I did saw a few flowers nearby but they were all ugly, Miko San deserves flowers like her.

I already finished the run and was on my way to home but I feel like I forgot somethin...

'FUCK THE DAMN FLOWERS I FORGOT '

I dashed the opposite way and quickly took some flowers and placed them in a the basket which was laying on the footstep of the house.
I picked some of my favourite flowers, roses, lily, and some small flowers which were laying around all were beautiful.

"TADAIMA" I shouted at the top of my lungs I did hear sensei choke on his tea, 'works every damn time' I smirked.
"Okaerinasai, y/n did u bought the flowers I asked?",
"HAI! MIKO SAN THEY ARE AS BEAUTIFUL AS U",

Miko San took the basket and I went inside to clean my 'dirty self' as sensei told me to. I took a bath and wore the flowery kimono Miko San made.

"Ah it smells nice Miko San!", Miko San's food is always gud and I love it especially her soba noodles. We all ate and went to sleep.

As always the married couple sleep together while I sleep with akku in my room.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Why does japenese mixed with English sound so cringe or is it me

It's probably just me