Growing Up

Dean and Cas have been bestfriends since before they could remember.

They did everything together. No matter what. They would do anything for each other.

At the age of 5 years old the two boys were inseparable.

And when they turned 6 years old the two boys had a cute tiny little wedding. They had a rings that were to big for the boys to wear so they put them on two chains and wore them as necklaces.

At the age of 7 the boys got matching bikes that they rode outside during the summer whenever they got the chance.

At 8 years old they had their first sleepover together.

At 9 Cas fell out of an apple tree that was growing in his backyard and broke his arm. Dean comforted Cas the whole ride to the hospital telling him that everything was fine

At 10 Cas and Dean started watching the Avengers movies and got obsessed.

At 11 Cas's older brother Lucifer pulled a prank on the Dean and Cas causing them to not talk to each other. They made up 2 weeks later

At 12 years old Cas and Dean went out to their first concert to see Fall Out Boy.

At 13 the boys started middle school and everything was normal, everything was good. Oh and they both still had the rings but now they started to actually wear them.

At 14 Cas realized that he had feelings for Dean that was more than just friendship.

At 15 Dean and Cas made a new friend, her name was Charlie. And she was awesome.

At 16 Dean became the quarterback for their high schools football team.

At 17 Dean starts to realize that he may or may not be falling for his bestfriend.

At 18 Cas came out to Dean as gay. Dean accepted Cas and told him he would be his bestfriend no matter what. Dean also decided to come out to Cas and his family as bi. They accepted him for who he was.

At 19 Dean and Cas both end up going to the same college and become roommates.

At 20 Cas finally decided that it was time to come clean about his feelings for Dean. Dean told him that he felt the same way and they started dating not long after.

~~~~~~

Okay so let me know if you want a part 2 to this in the comments. I'm sorry for posting this at almost midnight(well at least it's almost midnight for me right now). I'm just not tired at all and I had the sudden urge to write so this is what I came up with. I hope you like it.