Growing Up Part 2

I am going to be skipping over a few years just for the sake of mine and probably your sanity.

At 21 Dean and Cas celebrated their 1-year anniversary of being officially together as a couple.

At 22 Dean and Cas had their first big fight as a couple. They made up a couple of days later due to Dean's younger brother Sam unable to stand the tension in the room when he came over.

At 23 both Dean and Cas graduated college.

At 24 Dean and Cas binged watched Sherlock and yelled at the tv complaining about how John and Sherlock were definitely gay for each other (well now you know the feeling of pain and suffering that we had to go through).

At 25 Dean decided to do what he'd been wanting to do for a while now and proposed to Cas on their 5-year anniversary. Cas didn't hesitate one second and said yes.

At 26 Dean and Cas got a married and for the wedding rings they got the ones that they had as kids and got them resized. They've had the rings for 11 years and they definitely weren't going to get rid of them.

At 27 Dean and Cas finally got to watch the new season of Sherlock
(God if only)

At 28 Dean and Cas adopted a little baby girl, her name was Jayden.

At 29 they celebrated Jayden's first birthday.

At 30 Dean and Cas had officially known each other for 25 years.

At 32 Dean and Cas watched Jayden go off to her first day of kindergarten.

At 35 Dean and Cas decided to adopt again. This time it was a four-year-old boy named Jensen.
(Yes I did name the kid Jensen, it's just because I'm unoriginal)

At 36 they watched Jensen go to his first day of kindergarten and Jayden to her first day of 3rd grade.

At 37 Dean and Cas got visited by Sam and his husband Gabriel and their daughter Emma.

At 39 Dean and Cas saw Jayden graduate from Elementary.

At 40 Cas and Dean celebrated their anniversary of 14 years being married.

At 45 Dean and Cas watched Jayden graduate high school

At 50 Destiel became canon 30 years ago.
(God just hearing that it feels like a long time)

At 55 they gathered the family to go for a big family road trip, because why not.

At 58 Dean and Cas got introduced to their first grandchild named Robin

At 62 everyone gathered for a nice family dinner

At 65 Dean and Cas celebrated 39 years of marriage

At 70 Dean and Cas watched a Marvel marathon because why not

At 72 Dean and Cas got visited by Sam and Gabriel and they talked about a bunch of random shit

At 76 Dean and Cas read the Harry Potter books and then compared them to the movies. They both agreed that the books were better.

At 77 Cas passed out in the living room when Dean wasn't home. Later he ended up in the hospital, the doctor telling him that thankfully it was just a fainting spell and that he was fine to leave the next morning.

At 80 Dean and Cas went spent most of their nights on their porch swing remembering all the good times they had together

At 83 Cas got really sick. He went to the hospital the first few times but later refused to go, if he was going to go through this he wanted to be at home.

At 84 Cas died peacefully at home with Dean and all his family and loved ones surrounding him. Leaving Dean alone without the love of his life.

At 86 Dean got in a car crash leaving him in the hospital. He later died that night with his daughter and son holding his hands. He was then buried next the love of his life, because his family knew that he wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

A/N: Okay so this may or may not be over year after the first part to this was posted. It is currently June 24th 2022, and the first part to this was posted May 28th 2021...  I am so sorry for the delay but i will try and post more one shots later on since I am off of school. But yeah hope you enjoyed this.