🧡😷~The Practice Match~😷🧡

~The Week Of The Practice Match~

The Inarizaki team had woken up very  early and met up at the school gates for their trip to Tokyo. Everyone was extremely tired and ready to fall asleep at any given moment.

They had planned the entire trip out. First the team captain aka Kita asked the principal to excuse the voleyball team from Friday's classes. He practically begged for hours until the principal gave up and let them leave with the condition of taking the lesson notes from their classmates.

Then they would start the trip early in the morning and get there by the time practice starts. They planned to go to Tokyo for the match, spend their Saturday just hanging out with the Itachiyama team and playing voleyball there.

And finally they would be back by Sunday afternoon. They had already asked their parents for permission and packed their bags. Everyone was completely ready to hit the road.

The bus and their driver arrived half an hour after they all gathered in front of the gate. Everyone got on the bus and took their seats. Atsumu was sitting next to Akagi who was conveniently asleep. He had the thought of texting Kiyoomi but he chickened out when he realized how early it was.

However Sakusa was wide awake and in the shower thinking about how he would be seeing his Atsu's gorgeous face in all it's glory without some glitchy, cheap computer screen.

After Sakusa was done in the shower he quickly got ready and headed off to class, of course he couldn't focus on anything the teacher was saying. His mind was fully set on Atsumu.
He knew he had to keep his cool in front of their teams but he didn't care, he just wanted to see Atsumu smiling and hear his voice. He got butterflies just from the thought of it.

~Timeskip To After School/Practice~

Finally, they made it. Everyone got off the bus and were greeted by an empty gymnasium. They didn't want to be rude and enter without permission but everyone was extremely tired and needed to rest so they just sat down outside of the gym's entrance.

After a little bit of small talk they saw a small figure approaching. Everyone stood up to greet them. It was Tsukasa aka the captain of Itachiyama. Tsukasa let out a questioning chuckle and said:
"Why are you guys standing out here?"

Kita cleared his throat and spoke up:
"We didn't want to be disrespectful and go in without permission, my apologies."

Tsukasa: "Oh, no need to apologize, let's all go in shall we?"

Everyone walked into the huge gym and started to warm up. Right when they were in the middle of their exercises they heard the gym door click. It was the rest of the team. Tsukasa walked over to them angrily and started babbling about how they were late.

However while everyone else was getting a lecture from Tsukasa, Sakusa's eyes were somewhere else. He was watching at Atsumu and Osamu fight while Kita was trying to stop them from embarrassing the whole team.

He was mainly staring at Atsumu and how he was so cute when he got mad. Right when he was looking at the violent scenery he heard a voice call out his name:
"KIYOOMI SAKUSA!"

It was Tsukasa trying to get him to move and get ready for the match. Sakusa quickly snapped out of it and ran over to the rest of the team. They were finally done stretching and started the first match.

After a long while the first matches were done. They only had time for a few more rounds since both the teams were really good and it took a long time to break the ties.

Finally it was time for a short water and resting break. They all spread into their friend groups and ran out to the yard except from Sakusa and Atsumu. The two were all alone in the large gymnasium. They made sure no one was near and glared at one another.

After being absolutely sure that everyone had left, they ran up to each other and nervously spat out:
"HI!"

They chuckled at each other's excitement and joy. Sakusa spoke up first:
"Heyyy, so how was the trip?"

Atsumu: "Thankfully i sat with Akagi and he was asleep so i didn't have Osamu annoy me."

Sakusa slightly laughed and responded:
"That's great. I've just been distracted all day long..."

Atsumu got worried and asked:
"Why?" in a concerned tone.

Sakusa:
"Oh nono it's nothing serious, sorry Atsu. I was just trying to be smooth and i was gonna say 'distracted by your beauty' but instead i worried you for no reason-"

Atsumu let out a small "oh" sound then laughed:
"Why thank you Omi-kun, i think you're rather beautiful as well."

They both smiled and walked over to the exit together. Komori silently made an "OoOO" sound. Thankfully no one had heard him. Sakusa shot whats called a "death glare" at Komori and continued walking to the side with his Tsumu'.

After the break they continued practicing and it was time to go home and rest. Of course the Inarizaki team wasn't even remotely close to home so they brought warm blankets and decided to sleep on the bus. The Itachiyama team went to their houses and the Inarizaki team got on the bus. Everyone was meant to be either asleep or gone when Atsumu and Sakusa decided to secretly meet up.

Since everyone was "asleep" Atsumu just said to meet in front of the bus so Sakusa agreed and made his way over.

Atsumu: "Omii!"

Atsumu was about to jump on Sakusa and hug him like crazy but he remembered that he was dating a huge germaphobe. He looked disappointed and slowly backed away:
"Sorry Omi, i almost forgot haha."

Sakusa hated seeing Atsumu like this. He knew that Atsumu's way of showing affection was physical touch and he felt really guilty for not being able to provide his boyfriend with lots of touchy love. Sakusa wanted to hug Atsumu and make him happy but he knew he couldn't, the best he could do was holding hands.

So, Sakusa took a deep breath, held both of  Atsumu's hands and looked up at him:
"I'm sorry if you're disappointed Atsu but this is the best i can do for us..."

Atsumu smiled widely and replied:
"It's ok Omi, i already feel extremely loved by just touching your hand and looking into your beautiful eyes."

They both stood there in comfortable silence not speaking 1 word for about 5 whole minutes.

That was until they heard a shocked voice say:
"What the fuck...?"

~TBC~
word count is:
1166