Chapter One

Monaca looked out the window, the chaos outside made her happy, knowing all of her hard work had paid off. Her daydream was quickly short circuited by Jataro tripping over a pencil. 

   Monaca blinked, and the world was back to a bright blue sky, and she sighed. Nagisa ran into the room and dragged him out, apologizing to Monaca over and over. Monaca just smiled and waved them out, going back to the daydream of being the successor to her idol, Junko Enoshima. She looked up to her so much, she intended on calling her 'big sis'. She started looking the part of successor after big sis died, and now Monaca had her own outfit made to look like her idol's.

   On top of that she had similar hair in pigtails, the only difference being Monaca's hair was green and rounded, as her idol's being strawberry blonde and curled slightly.

   Sighing Monaca wished she could take over the world like big sis intended, but she was under constant supervision by her father and older brother. On top of that being she was only 12, and couldn't go out on her own yet. She planned to get away from them upon turning 13, but never had the time to plan it. She supposed now was a good time, so she forced herself away from the window and grabbed a piece of paper, along with a green marker, and started writing. She wrote everything she would need in order to live away from her father and brother.

                            List of  Things I Need For When I Leave This Horrid Place

                                     1. All my clothes

                                    2. My hair ties and clips

                                    3. All of my photo's of big sis

                                    4. The papers and folders of our plans

                                  5. Renity

   Renity was big sis' old stuffed bear she gave to Monaca. She picked it up and squeezed it tightly. Only to throw it in the corner behind some pillows because she heard the doorknob rattling. 

   Stuffing the paper in the pocket of her dress, se sat down just as servant got the door open. 

  "Good morning m'lady! I have breakfast downstairs."

   Monaca groaned. She hated toast. She knew it was toast because that's all he could make. Horrible, Burnt, toast. Servant must've read her mind though because he said 

  "I made something new today. It's called...Way-fells..." 

   Monaca face palmed at this. But got up, brushing off her dress, and grabbing servants hand, and going downstairs, not wanting to ruin the little moment he had thinking he pronounced it correctly.

Work count:424

~Authors Note~ So I wanna know how this is. I KNOW IT'LL PROBABLY NOT BE READ UNTIL 7 YEARS AFTERWARD AND THATS FINE!! I just wanna know how it is '^^