Chapter 2

Upon going downstairs, Monaca noticed Kotoko and Masaru sitting next to each other and giggling. They were the obviously together couple, but always denied upon ask. Monaca sat down at her normal spot at the table, the one at the very end that was pretty far away from the crowd.

   Noticing Nagisa coming in, she saw Jataro holding his hand. This made Monaca agitated. She loved the blue haired boy, but hadn't gotten a chance to tell him. Nagisa and Jataro had become close, and then Jataro confronted to them dating last week at dinner, making Nagisa blush. Monaca excused herself and cried for a few hours that day. 

   Monaca had straightened up since then, but she was still heartbroken the love of her life was stolen from her. Standing up, she threw her plate away and walked out, flopping on her bed and messed with her friendship bracelet that she made with her best friend, the little ultimate music, Kaiser Oura. Kaiser had his own matching one, only difference being Monaca's was a light green and Kaisers was a soft silver, the same color as his hair.

   Kaiser walked in and sat down on the floor, his deep silvery-gray eyes filled with worry. 

"Hey Monaca! How are you?" Kaiser usually called her Mona, but when he was worried or angry with her, he would always say her full name. 

   "Oh Uni~Chan! Monaca is fine, she just didn't get much sleep last night...." Monaca yawned and  Kaiser positioned her to where she was laying down properly, tucking her in and taking out her ribbon and removing her shoes. 

  "Then get some sleep, baka." Monaca playfully pushed him at that, then fell asleep. 

----------

   Monaca woke up to servant poking her nose.

 "Miss Towa...Miss Towa...." Monaca jolted up and glared at the white haired boy.

 "What is it now Servant?" Servant pointed to a sleeping Kaiser, laying on the floor.

 "He's a little attached.." Monaca jolted off the bed and with the help of servant, picked Kaiser up and tucked him in, smiling proudly yet sadly. Servant handed her a letter and walked off, leaving her and the sleeping boy alone.

Monaca opened the note, gasping in surprise.

It was from her mother. 

Word Count:372

*~Author note~* Aight, how dis? Should I make a ship between my oc and monaca or- would that be a bad idea? Thank you all for the reads! I almost quit T^T