✔epilogue.

Assalam o alaikum

Ignore the MISTAKES please...

Three months spend like an air. Taehyung was happy with his siblings and his upcoming wedding. Yeah... Yoonmin and Namjin planned a wedding ceremony for him.

His siblings were too happy to attend a ceremony for the wedding of their elder brother. 

Taehyung was too happy, finally, he was getting married to his lover. He was happy and his beauty increased more and more and he looks like a gorgeous boy with ethereal beauty.

On the other side, Jungkook was devastating. He looks more pale and slim. His eyes were covered with dark circles.

He always came home late at night and in a drunk state. Jin and Yoongi were too much worried about him. He never behave like that, he never did that to him... just for others...

Jin was worried for him and made his favorite dinner and was awake at night just for his waiting. But Jungkook always refuses to eat or drink something.

One night Jin and Yoongi were not in the mansion. Jin was staying with Taehyung and Yoongi was with Jimin. They were all gathered once a week to plan the wedding functions, dresses, and other things...

Jungkook entered the mansion, his guards were walking behind him but he stopped them, stumbling a little in his steps, and reached his room. He opened the door and switch on the light.

Stumbling a little he walked to his bed and fell on it and stared at the ceiling.

Jin came from Taehyung's house a little late because he knows Jungkook never came home early, so he spends his good time with Taehyung and his siblings.

Taehyung was too happy about his wedding and Jin was happy for him too but his heart hurts whenever he saw Jungkook in a ravaging state.

Jungkook knows that no one is at home because whenever he came back Jin always welcomes him and asked him about eating or drinking.

He chuckled bitterly...

Look Tae... Hyung also hates me now... now I'm alone... I use to live like what I wanted I get... but... see after your left I'm the total opposite... I don't have anyone close to me...

Why did you leave me... why...

I'm ashamed of what I did... but I'm bad...

Don't you know you are a good one to forgive me...

Why you couldn't forgive me?...

Am I that bad?...

Am I that bad?...

He covered his face with tattoos hands...

He cried loudly... tears were escaping from his beautiful doe eyes and fell on the silk bedsheet...

Suddenly the door knock interrupted his cries. Jin peeked from the door with a dressing packet.