1

In the morning

Toni POV
I woke up because my dumb ass brother fangs woke me up "get the hell up toni" he said. "I am not going to school I'm to lazy" I said. "If you don't go im making you pay my food everday" he said. "Ugh fine" I said I got up showered,change and now I am eating breakfast.

With Cheryl

Cheryls POV
I woke up really early to do my hair and shower after that I got changed and went downstairs for breakfast "good morning child" my mother said "morning" I said back trying not to argue with her "oh mom can I get some money I need to get some supplies for a project I'm doing" I said even tho it wasn't true it was for toni. "Ugh how much do you need" she said. "30 dollars" I said. " here" she said. "Good morning Cheryl mother and father" Jason said coming downstairs. "Oh and Jason can you give your sister a ride she doesn't have friends" my father said I was mad that he said that but it was true I didn't. "Ok come on Cheryl" Jason said sweetly. We got in the car and he started driving to riverdale high we got there and I immediately got out the car and waved him goodbye. I was walking through the halls when Toni and her friends got here I tried run walking but "hey nerd" Toni said laughing. "Hi" I said nervous. " so you got my 30 dollars" she said. "Y-yes" I said stuttering I hand them to here and she just snatched it she started counting "ok nerd ,your Free" she said I signed and went to my locker after that I went to my class " who here knows how to draw" ms staples said I raised my hand. "I'm a artist" I said. "Ok then we will be doing a drawing contest" she said everybody started laughing " of course you know how to nerd" Toni said and everybody started throwing me balls of papers. "Quiet Toni I see your making fun of Cheryl well why don't you go against Cheryl in the drawing contest you have until tomorrow I will see you two tomorrow ok" she said I was shocked "ok" I said and toni was just there like she regretted bullying me.

After school

Still cheryls POV
I had some left over money from my birthday that I got from Jason and decided to buy some canvases paint and paint brushes after paying I went home and started I decided to just do a flower

With Toni

Tonis POV
I used the 30 dollars the nerd gave me and bought some art supplies. I got home and started thinking on what to paint I decided to just paint a sky and some trees. I wasn't a artist so I tried and after that it looked a little good but not that much I decided to go to sleep and I was dreaming about Cheryl I woke up the next day and noticed I am In love with Cheryl

Let me know if you want more