13

PREVIOUSLY ON THE NERD
we got into bed and fell asleep then I noticed 3 more days until prom
⚠️SMUTTTTTTT😳⚠️

2 more days until prom

Cheryl POV
As I was getting ready for a date with my tt I noticed that I haven't decided if I wanna stay here or move back to my house I just decided to focus on toni I wore a red dress because why not. I put on my red marble ring then my necklace jj gave me. After that I quickly did my make up and did my hair well not quickly because I spent hours trying to find out what hairstyle. I finally finished and was currently waiting for toni to get ready

With toni

Toni POV
I am currently trying to find out if I should keep my hair down or up I decided down.after that I was trying to fix my tie but I couldn't i just decided to ask Cheryl because she knows how to do one. I went down stairs "hey gorgeous could you fix my tie" I said "sure" she said giggling while she was fixing it I had to bend down because she was to small I looked her in the eyes and she was so focus she looked so beautiful let me tell you cheryl still acts like a nerd but that's my favorite part of her after that I kissed her I then realized we needed to go "come on gorgeous we have to go" I said "coming t" she said I opened the door for her and then I went to the drivers seat as I was driving cheryl was texting somebody she kept laughing and smiling and of course here comes my jealousy "hey babe who are you texting" I asked "oh my twin brother Jason" she said showing me I felt reliefed and I saw he said 'veronica looks like a vegetable' I laughed because it was funny cheryl laughed with me after 40 minutes of laughing we got there i was so excited I open the door for her "gorgeous lady's first" I said bowing a bit "your a dork" she said laughing I laughed with her we went to the desk lady

Chery POV
The desk lady was eye fucking my date "hey beautiful what can i do for you" she said I got mad "thanks for the compliment umm reservation on the name toni topaz"my DATE said "ok and would you be eating with your friend" the bitch said "actually no she is here with her future wife and I would love it if you didn't flirt with her or I would make sure you have no face" I said mad "I-I'm sorry over there is your table have a great day" she said frightened "thanks" I said we walked to the table and sat down "jealous aren't you" she said smirking "she was eye fucking you" I said pissed the waiter then came "what can I get you two to drink" the waiter said "a wine bottle with 2 glass cups" toni said "ok I will be right back with that" the waiter said we looked at the menu "what are you gonna get hun" she asked "I will get a salad" I said "ok I will get the roast beef" she said the waiter came minutes later "do y'all know what y'all want" he asked "yes I would love a side of roast beef"toni said "ok and you ms" he asked me "a salad" i said " I will be right back with your orders" After that there was just silence until toni decided to say something "umm cheryl I want to say sorry for saying what I said your not a heartless bitch I'm really sorry for what I said"toni said "it's fine toni I'm used to it" I said the verge to cry "yo-" she started saying but the waiter came "here is your roast beef and salad" the waiter said "thank you" we both said then he walked away I was eating not wanting to talk to toni some time past we both finished toni payed and while we where driving to idk she decided to talk "babe are you ok?" Toni asked but I ignored her "babe" she kept saying me not answering we stoped at a lovely hotel she got out and opened the door I got out without facing her we walked in "room for toni topaz" toni said "ok here is your keycard it's number 245" the lady said handing toni a keycard "thank you" toni said we found the room and I walked in it she did to I just took of my shoes and flopped on the bed "babe could you talk to me" toni said "fine" I said giving up "why are you mad" she said "because you reminded me on what you said" I said crying "don't cry"she said grabbing my waist and putting me in her lap I wrapped my legs around her waist and hugged her she rubbed my back and made me stop crying I pulled away and I started giggling because I stained her blazer "oh your so dead" toni said tickling me "BABE! STOP" I said laughing she stopped and she kissed me after that she was getting ready to shower I wanted to shower with her "tt?" I said "yes" she said "can I take a shower with you" I asked "of course" I got my clothes and I toke of my clothes except my underwear and bra toni was taking off her clothes and I noticed her bulge it was big and her perfect boobs after looking at them she took off her boxers and her dick came out my mouth hunged open toni noticed "I could see your surprised on how big it is"she said taking off her bra oh god and her perfect boobs "are you going to stand there or take off your bra and underwear" she said "could you take them off for me" I asked just wanting her to touch me "sure" toni said unclipping my bra then she took off my under wear "your so gorgeous" she said eyeing me up and down I just thought of having sex with her she walked past by me and got in the shower I joined her "toni I'm ready" I said "are you sure I don't wanna hurt you" she said concerned "yes I'm sure" I said unpatient she started kissing me and moved to my neck this is heaven she started sucking my neck making a hecky I moaned because it felt so good then she moved to my breast she started grabbing them sucking one and playing with the other one "mmmm shit" I moaned her tongue swirling my nipple she went to my center "can I?" She asked I nodded she started licking my cilt I moaned then she started sucking on it and god she is so good I moaned loud she then stuck a finger in me and it didn't even hurt "FUCK TONI FASTER" I moaned she went faster I was getting close I could see she noticed "IM GONNA-FUCK-CUM"I moaned not wasting any time and cum after that "did I do good" toni asked "you did amazing" I said she turned off the shower and we got out as she was drying herself i was just staring at her dick making me wet "you see something you like"toni said smirking "yes I do" I said "you really want me to fuck you don't you" she said "yes I want your dick in my pussy" I said "ok but if it hurt tell me I nodded she picked me I wrapped my legs around her waist she grabbed her dick lining it with my entrance she was taking so long I pushed her dick inside of me and I moaned so loud she started moving and it felt so good "MM TONI YOUR SO BIG" I moaned she grunted she went faster I started moaning so loud "what's my name?" She asked and I already knew it "DADDY-AHHH" I moaned she started rubbing my cilt which made me close "MMM DADDY IM GONNA CUM" I moaned I cumed and the next thing I know she cums inside of me good thing I'm on birth control "that was amazing"I said "ditto" toni said "I'm glad my first time was with you" I said still catching my breath "you seem tired you wanna take a REAL shower then we could go to sleep" she said "that will be great" I said we took a real shower then we cuddles and feel asleep.

What do you think of them having sex?😳

Where you surprised because I was

Sorry for the wait I am working on a choni one shot so yeah that one shot should be posted on September 17 or September 10