16

Previously on The Nerd
"We should try rough sex" toni said "I like the sound of that" Cheryl said "well we will figure it out, goodnight Cher bear" toni said "goodnight daddy" Cheryl said falling asleep

                 The next morning

Toni POV
I woke up naked just to find Cheryl not next to me. I got up went to my drawer got a pair of boxers,bra, and sweatpants. I went downstairs to find my lovely girlfriend cooking. "Hey princess" I said hugging her waist form behind. "Hi love" she said cooking "what you making?" I asked. "Pancakes" Cheryl said "mmm i love pancakes and it smells good" I said. "Can you take out the straw berry's,blueberries, maple syrup, and a banana" she asked me I went to the fridge and got the stuff out

I washed 2 plates and 2 cups. Then I took out the orange juice and filled up the two cups after that I went to put it's on the table then came my lovely girlfriend with the pancakes my mouth was watering on how they looked so eatable. She put 2 on my plate and 2 on hers I quickly put straw berries,blue berries, banana and syrup and ate them. THESE.TASTED.AMAZING
"Calm down love it's not the end of the world" she said eating hers calmly. I saw the time on my phone and it was 7:49 am so we had time to get ready for school. We both finished and we went upstairs to put on our outfits.

I put on a Paige plaid shit with a white shirt. Then I put on a dark Paige pants with white air forces.

After that I went to see what my girlfriend put on she had a light brown with Paige plaid shirt

After that I went to see what my girlfriend put on she had a light brown with Paige plaid shirt. She had a white crop top under the plaid shirt. She also had jeans on with white air forces.

"Looking Gorgeous princess" I said wrapping my hands around her waist and kissing her neck

"Looking Gorgeous princess" I said wrapping my hands around her waist and kissing her neck. "Mmm thank you love your looking good too" she said. I kept kissing her neck when she started moaning that's when I knew I found her sweet spot. "Fuck daddy just like that mmmm" she reacted when I started sucking her neck and making heckies. RING RING Cheryl's phone ringed she groaned and picked up her phone. But I still had my arms around her waist. After about 20 minutes of her on the phone she turned around. Now she was looking at me in the eyes "so it turns out there's a sub principal and we have to get to school now" Cheryl told me I looked at my phone "but it's 8:10 school doesn't start until 9:00" I said to Cheryl.

"I know but the new principal said we're starting school at exactly 8:00 so we're late" Cheryl told me. We hurried up and drove to school. We went into school trying to be quiet when the sub principal came along "well well what do we have here" the principal said "uhhh I'm Toni topaz and this is my girlfriend Cheryl blossom" I said when I looked at Cheryl she was glaring at him like she was mad. "That can't be possible two girls cannot be dating and by the way im Mr.Honey" Mr honey said.

Cheryl's POV
I swear I'm gonna drop a bombshell on this homophobic bitch "well it is possible you dumb frog" I said "woah BOTH OF YOU HAVE DETENTION" Mr smart pants said. "Oh well more kissing my girlfriend then" I said thats when I started kissing Toni. I put one leg on her waist to bring her closer "YOU TWO STOP GO TO DETENTION NOW"His homophobic ass said god his annoying. "Ok bye little bitch" I said that's when Toni picked me up "I am so sorry mr honey my girlfriend is just umm she hasn't had her morning coffee so we'll get going bye" toni said walking as fast as she can. "FUCK YOU MR BITCH" I yelled laughing.

Then I saw mr honey running up to us.he grabbed me by my wrist "let go of me" I said while toni was trying to get his hand away from my wrist. "Princess just cuddle me as tight as you Can ok" toni said "ok" I then cuddled her as tight as I can all I heard was punching and grunting. " are you okay princess" toni asked "Im okay wheres Mr honey bee" I asked Toni she pointed down to the floor. He was covered in blood and crying like a baby. "Nobody hurts my princess" toni said I looked at her and kissed her. "I love you" I said "I love you too princess" toni said. I'm so in love with Toni topaz.

                         Later that day

Narrator POV
Cheryl and Toni were currently cuddling when Toni's phone rang. She looked at her phone and grabbed to make sure Cheryl didn't see it. "I'll be back princess I need to get this" toni said kissing Cheryl "ok" Cheryl said toni received a call from FP. "What's wrong" toni asked FP. "We need you to bring cheryl" FP said ."Why" toni asked "you'll find out when your here just bring her" FP said toni looked back at Cheryl "I'll bring her" toni said.

Why do you think FP wants Cheryl for?

Sorry for not posting in a long time I will try to post more chapters