You are hurt (part 1)

Izaya

Your pov
No not again. I accidentally cut my arm while I was running from Zorin (my personal enemy). It was a pretty large cut (from beginning to end of your underarm) but not super deep so you didn't have to have stitches. When I arrived at Izaya's apartment he looked up from his computer.
Izaya: was the queen running from her enemy again?
Y/n: yes I was and I managed to cut my arm in the process isn't it great?
Izaya walked closer with a bit of a worried look when I mentioned my arm.
Izaya: lucky you that the cut isn't deep, go sit on the couch whilst I go get the first aid kit. When Izaya got back he bandaged my arm in silence and went to prepare me some tea. Of course after that he started working again but did ask once in a while how my arm felt. He cares after all.

Shizuo

Your pov
I walked down the street with my boyfriend Shizuo. Everything was peaceful until I tripped and fell harshly on the ground. Shizuo looked at me complaining a bit about how clumsy I am and how I should be more careful until he saw my knee. I scraped my knee it was bleeding and hurting a lot. Shizuo saw I was in pain and picked me up bridal style.
Shizuo: really y/n can you be more careful.
Y/n: I'm sorry I just can't help it sometimes.
When we got home he disinfected my knee and put some bandages on it.
Y/n: hey!! That hurts stop.
Shizuo: no it might get infected and if you don't want this to happen again then you should be more careful!!
Y/n: I'M SORRY OKAY, I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I'M CLUMSY!!!
Shizuo: sighs, I know and I'm sorry. I just don't want you to get hurt.
After that he kisses my forehead. The man isn't the most compassionate in these scenarios but he sure tries.

Shinra

Your pov
The stupid b*tch called Mikage pushed me down the stairs of the dojo because I beat her in a fight. She is just a jealous b*tch and can't handle her loss. I landed on my arms to catch my fall and my wrist hurts like hell. I decided to call Kyohei to take me home because I knew Shinra would be busy. When I arrived Kyohei opened the door for me and we walked in.
Shinra: hello Kyohei and what happened y/n? Why do you hold your wrist like that? You look pale too.
Y/n: Oh I won a fight against Mikage and out of I assume jealousy she pushed me down the stairs. Kyohei was so kind to pick me up and take me home.
Shinra: thanks for taking her home.
Kyohei: no problem, I will be going now take care.
Kyohei left and I sat down on the couch because I felt nauseous probably because of the pain. Shinra noticed and got me some medicine. He inspected my wrist.
Shinra: it looks like it's broken. I will treat it right now.
Y/n: Seriously?! Now I can't fight for weeks!
Shinra: sorry y/n (he chuckled) I know you won't be careful but please try to be because I love you and don't want this situation to get worse.
Y/n: I know, I'll try because I love you too.
He fed me and helped me drink some water because I had trouble doing it myself. He is such a softie but my softie.