Hold on- Chord Overstreet

*****

**J-U-L-Y**

**ORIGINAL BOOK BY: KAI**

*****

"SOMEONE PAGE DOCTOR L/N!" 

-4 minutes later-

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"
"IT LOOKS LIKE BAILEY'S HEART IS FAILING DOCTOR L-"
"SHUT THE HELL UP! ARE YOU ALL TRYING TO KILL MY FIANCE? MOVE OUT THE WAY!" Y/n yelled at the intern who was assisting her fiance's surgeon.

-27 minutes later- 

"Doctor L/n I'm SOOOO sorry!" 

"Doctor Lance what's done is done. I saved her life and that's it, Anything before that is irrelevant. She's alive isn't she?" Y/n asks sitting up from one of the resting beds.

"Yes mam but there is a small tear in her heart..." Doctor Lance says looking at Bailey Oikawa's chart in his hands.

"W-Well I suppose we're gonna have to put Bailey back onto the transplant list," Y/n says trying to hide her face which was covered in fear.

"Yes, mam." Doctor Lance says looking up from the chart.

"Lance, you're older than me you don't have to call me mam," Y/n says letting out a small laugh. 

A fake laugh.

"I know but for a 27-year-old doctor that has a higher position than me, I respect you." Doctor Lance says back and also laughs.

Now that was a real laugh.

"Well thank you, but if you excuse me I'm gonna go check up on my future wife!" Y/n says smiling while taking off her scrub cap and Doctor Lance nods as he also takes his scrub cap off.

Y/n walks into Bailey's room to see Bailey up and dancing. 

"Bails you just go out of HEART surgery. You gotta sit down." Y/n says leaning on the door frame, laughing while totally memorized at the sight of Bailey.

"Ah, you're such a party pooper!" Bailey huffs, flopping down onto the bed and pulls covers over her legs.

"This party pooper just saved your life not too long ago." Y/n laughs and sits at the end of Bailey's bed.

"no one asked you to" Bailey mumbles to herself but Y/n heard it of course.

"Did you cancel the counseling sessions?" Bailey asks with a small smile. 

"No, not yet-"
"I asked you to do it during my surgery. Why don't you listen?" Bailey says with a tone that's growing aggressive.

"I had got called into surgery right before yours. I didn't have enough time to-" Y/n says but is cut off by Bailey once more.

"Make time. GOD, you're SO ANNOYING! YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT! WHY AM I EVEN MARRYING YOU!?" Bailey yells, her whole face turning red and deeply furrowed eyebrows.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? I JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE! YOU PROPOSED TO ME! EVERYTHING I DO IS FOR YOU-" 

"Y/n that's hurtful!" Bailey says staring at Y/n and her eyes full of tears.

"YOU ARE SO BIPOLAR! PICK A DAMN STRUGGLE AND PICK A DAMN EMOTION. I'M GOING HOME." Y/n yells and storms out of Bailey's room and to the changing room.

After changing her clothes, Y/n storms out of the hospital and to her car. 

-At Home-

"TOORU IT'S LIKE SHE DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO BE ALIVE ANYMORE!" Y/n yells at her best friend Tooru Oikawa through the phone while aggressively eating cereal. 

"N/n maybe she didn't mean it, I know my cousin-" 

"No offense Tooru but you haven't seen her in a year."

"OUCH- N/N THAT HURT!" Tooru yells dramatically.

"Tooru you should get to sleep, isn't it 2 in the morning in Argentina right now?" Y/n asks looking at her clock the reads 9:24 pm.

"OH yeah, I'll call you later okay?"
"Okay, Good night Tooru!" Y/n says while putting her middle finger up and holding her other finger over the facetime screenshot button.

"Good night N/n!" Tooru says also putting his middle finger up and Y/n takes the picture.

Call ended 

"I guess I can play my guitar now," Y/n mumbles to herself and pulls her guitar from out of her closet. 

After turning it a bit Y/n started playing with random notes.

LIKE A DAMN SOCIOPATH I'VE LOST MY-

"Hello?" Y/n asked while putting her phone on speaker.

"Doctor L/n this is George Lance."

"Oh hey, Lance, What's up?" Y/n asks as she continues to play her guitar.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but..."

"Lance, but what?" Y/n asks as she stops playing the guitar and rests her arms over the guitar.

"I'm sorry but Oikawa Bailey is dead...Time of death 9:24 PM." Doctor Lance says with his voice shaking. 

"Doctor L/n? Are you there?"
"I'm on my way, Lance! She can't be dead yet!" Y/n says grabbing her keys and runs outside barefoot in a tank top and sweat pants.

"L/n did you know she called a DNR?" Doctor Lance asks while heavily sniffling.

"SHE FILLED OUT A DO NOT RESUSCITATE?" Y/n yells with loads of tears falling down from her eyes.

"Doctor L-"

Call ended

Y/n started face-timing Tooru, he answered on the 4th ring.

"N/n why are you crying- No."
"YES, AND SHE FILLED OUT A FUCKING DNR!"
"N/n-"
"I TOLD YOU SHE WAS FUCKING SUICIDAL! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED IN 2 WEEKS!" Y/n yells and sobs.

"I'm flying out there tomorrow," Tooru says bursting into tears as well.

"WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED! I LOVED HER! NO MATTER HOW TWISTED SHE WAS, I LOVED BAILEY OIKAWA! AND NOW SHE'S DEAD. TOORU SHE'S DEAD." Y/n sobs while looking at her phone into Tooru's eyes. 

Tooru could feel her pain. He couldn't understand her love for Baily fully but he also could.

"N/n are you going to the hospital?" Tooru asks Y/n as she slowly shakes her head no.

Getting out of her car and grabbing her phone, Y/n walks into her house and sits down looking out the window. 

"N/n I'll see you in a couple of hours, okay?" Tooru asks but Y/n doesn't respond, She just continues to look out the window as it starts to rain.

Call ended

"bailey...we were supposed to get married..."

*****

**J-U-L-Y**

**ORIGINAL BOOK BY: KAI**

*****