Heartbreak Anniversary- Giveon

*****

**J-U-L-Y**

**ORIGINAL BOOK BY: KAI**

*****

Tooru Oikawa's POV

It's been 3-weeks since Bailey has died and Y/n is looking more miserable than the days before.

At Bailey's funeral, some of Bailey's college friends were whispering about N/n all trough out the funeral service. Saying she was heartless for not crying, and that she must've been a bad girlfriend.

After the funeral, the girls were still talking about N/n. I assume she heard the because I saw her punch one of them in the face and start yelling at them.

"I'M NOT HEARTLESS! MY FIANCE JUST DIED, THEY WERE YOUR FRIEND TOO! YOU DIDN'T CRY EITHER!" Y/n yelled at the girls as they ran away in fear.

"N/n-"  "Tooru. I'm gonna stay here a bit, you go ahead." Y/n says to me and walks towards Bailey's blue tombstone. 

"Alright.." I say and walk away. 

It's not like I can tell her how she can feel or how she should feel, it's her emotions. 

But I do know she has to move on in the future.  

3rd person's POV

Kneeling down by Bailey's grave Y/n stares down at the ground. Y/n reaches into her pocket and pulls out her phone and the engagement ring that she gave to Bailey.

"Don't wanna let you out my head~" Y/n sings to herself in a soft voice while rubbing the rims of the ring.

"I don't even know what to say. So many thoughts and voices are running through my head. Some of the voices are even telling me it's my fault. Though I love you SO much, I can't help feel a little happy. Just a tiny bit. And I feel so bad for that, I really do but I don't wanna live with pain anymore. Though losing you made me hurt even more...I love you, Oikawa Bailey." Y/n says resting her left hand on the center of Bailey's tombstone with her head hanging low.

After a few minutes, Y/n picks up her phone and puts bot the phone and keys back into her pocket.

Walking towards the church that was a small walking distance from the cemetery, Y/n is hesitant to enter.

Regardless, Y/n enters the church and sits in the last row, and folds her hands in her lap.

"Hey God, I know I haven't been here since I met Bailey. Which has been 2 years...Bailey always said you didn't exist but I knew you did. I don't know if it's the right time to ask for forgiveness but at least I can always talk to you. Even if I didn't fully believe in you." Y/n continues to say as her phone starts ringing. 

Taking her phone out of her pocket she sees that it's Tooru calling her.

"And here I was trying to have a moment with god." Y/n mumbles to herself. 

Leaving the church Y/n looks back at the cross in the front of the church, wondering if there really is a God and if she truly believes in him or not.

-In Tooru's car-

"What's up?" Y/n says to Tooru with a monotone voice and putting her seatbelt on.

"You got a call from the house phone...They're removing you from the Seattle hospital." Tooru says looking down at his steering wheel.

Y/n was speechless, she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. So Tooru continued talking.

"They're sending you to the hospital in Japan," Tooru says looking at Y/n. 

"They're basically firing you and sending you somewhere totally different," Tooru says shaking Y/n by her shoulders while she sits beside him with her jaw dropped.

*****

**J-U-L-Y**

**ORIGINAL BOOK BY: KAI**

*****