Chapter 12 ~Intimation tactics~

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's been a month. My bad, exams have been pretty taxing and holidays are thankful coming up soon so I will hopefully get some more time to write in the future. But as always, enjoy.

---

[Third person]

-Class 1A| 4:30am-

"-asleep?" Muffled voices started to rattle around the sleeping boy's head as he was slowly being dragged out from his dreamless slumber.

"How the hell does he sleep through Aizawa's lecture and live?" Another surprised voice came from his right side. Jiro? Izuku started to slowly start tune out the foggy static in his head and rather to the hushed voices of his classmates he could sense looming over him.

"I dunno, who's gonna wake him?" Midoriya held his breath for a moment, curious to find out who had the courage to interfere with his nap, or more who would be interfering seeing as he was now very much awake. The person who spoke last sounded like Kirishima, Izuku would admit that the guy was nice and he hoped he'd get to know the redhead better but over his years of living with villains and numbers. It was difficult to find genuinely kind-natured people who had faced villains and could smile like the world wasn't a cruel place.

"Tch, move it extras." Bakugo's voice broke through the dark emerald-haired boy's sleepy thoughts with an instinctive preparedness for what was about to happen. "There is only one way to wake this idiot up whenever he decides it's a good idea to sleep through class." Bakugo's insane smile grew as the crackling pops from his quirk made Izuku snap wide awake. Izuku lifted his head just in time to see Katsuki lift both hands above his head. They shared a look before Katsuki came to realise that the Midoriya he knew in middle school was not the same Midoriya he could get away with bullying anymore.

"What the fuc-!" The whole class stilled as the sound of their scuffle echoed around the classroom.

"Language Katsuki," Izuku smirked, he lay back on the back legs of his chair while gazing down at his old best friend with a malicious shine twinkling in his eyes. Aoyama may have been jealous of his sparkle if it wasn't for the fact Izuku was acting very unheroic-like with his little sparkle. With a laborious thud, the explosive blonde shoved the flipped table off of him while simultaneously trying to stem the blood from his broken nose.

In the time it had taken Bakugo to hesitate, Midoriya had thrown his table at Bakugo's face, launching both the poor table and Bakugo tumbling to the ground in a flailing mess which left the witnesses in a mix of second-hand embarrassment and shock.

Iida was immediately on Izuku's back and started lecturing him about his acts of violence but Izuku was getting good at tuning out the class rep.

Unfortunately, he had missed quite a bit while he was stuck in the hospital, and it bothered him more than he'd ever admitted. He missed training, the class representative election, and many hero training classes. He wasn't falling behind in regards academically by any length especially since he's on unofficial house arrest, not that that would stop him. But right now, none of that mattered, what mattered was the fact Izuku had floored Bakugo in less than a second with only a table.

"Yeah, nice try loser, that doesn't work on me anymore dumbass." Izuku chuckled as he snatched his bag up from the floor and walked over to the door where Uraraka's surprised cry startled him back to a rational mindset. His eyes darted over to the door where what looked like fifty-odd students were all crowding the door frame blocking his class from leaving. Huh? What do they think they're doing?