Hey ✨Izuku✨

tw: uraraka slander (she's gonna be a bitch in this story)
Sorry not sorry👹

¥

¥

¥

As where making are way to the kitchen I realized I didn't introduce my self  "hey my bad I didn't introduce myself" I say as we enter the elevator. so that's where it was, my dumb ass. I thought to myself.

"My name Is Naveah"  "oh no worries, and my name is Mina ashido".

We make are way in the kitchen and I see a familiar green haired boy "now I know damn well that ain't izuku niggadoriya" he turned around with a look of shock on his face "I know that ain't naveah fat head ass".

I ran over to him and gave him a hug. "Omg naveah what are you doing here" he asked letting go "going to school duh dumb ass" I say sarcastically

"Fat ass you know that's not what I mean" he said rolling his eyes. "Mom and dad end up getting full custody of me again so now I'm here". "Dude I have so much to show and tell you".

I heard Mina speak up "How do you guys know each other, and izuku when did you start cussing"she asked. "Oh me and this punk are child hood besties" izuku nodded in agreement.

"And this lil boy been cussing his whole life where you think bakugo got it from" I said thinking about the memory.

{Flash back brought to you by momos money 💵 }

I was at the playground with izuku and bakubro on the swings. " push me higher" bakugo yelled at mitsuki. " when yo lil ass fall of I don't wanna hear you crying"  and that's exactly what happened.

Me and izuku ran up to bakugo while he was crying " aw bakubro are you ok" I say kinda panicking when I see blood dripping down his leg. "No" he said still crying

Ms midoriya and my mom ran over to where we where "see I told yo ass you was gone fall" "mitsuki shut yo ass up and help this poor child"

"Bakugo get up and stop being a pussy it's just blood" Izuku said. We all looked at him in shock "What?. He's crying like a little bitch"

I slapped him in his mouth "Izuku watch your fucking mouth" "ow damn why would you hit me in my damn mouth like that"

"Izuku if I hear another cuss word come out your mouth Ima whoop your ass" Ms midoriya said. "Come one bakugo let me get you cleaned up"

{end of flash back}

I laugh at the memory "Izuku was a bad ass lil boy" "I guess your fat head ass changed" "Yeh I stopped cussing during the time middle school started" he said while laughing.

"Wow you guys seem pretty close" Mina said. "yeh we are" we say on unison. "Well I have to go talk to you guys later" Mina said walking out "bye" "see you later".

"Izuku?" "What do you want fat ass" "can your ugly ass make me some food?" I ask "you got two arms and legs do it yourself" "fuck you and them big ass red shoes you got on"

We paused for a second and then burst out laughing. He ended up making me some noodles (as he should wit his fine ass).

{time skip brought to you by the 1$ in my pocket}

I finish my noodles izu made while having conversation with him. "Let's go in the common room so you can meet everyone" "ight let's go"

We make are way to the common room. We walked in and Mina noticed me "hey naveah come sit over here" "ok" I said while pulling izu with me. I sat down in between Mina and some blond haired boy with a black lighting bolt designed on the side of his hair while izu sits on the floor In front of me.

"Hi I'm denki kaminari" he said with the biggest smile😁 "Hi I'm naveah bakugo" It got silent and everyone in the room looked at me. I got really confused? "What did I say sum?" "Hey dunce face get away from my sister" Bakugo said walking in the common room yelling. "Bro you don't have to yell ugly ass nigga"

They class still sat there in shock "bro is y'all good" me bakugo, and izu say in unison. Denki was the first to speak up. "Bakubro you have a sister?!?" "Yeh no shit is that not what I just said, and get tf away from my sister" he said coming closer

"Ok ok chill" I stopped him before he got up. "Boy you good don't let his loafer wearing ass tell you what to do" Izuku started laughing. "WTH ARE YOU LAUGHING AT SHITTY DEKU" "yo ass apparently" he said still laughing.

(Yeh deku doesn't act like a lil bitch in this story. He stands up to bakugo after the whole kys incident, but he still cry's ain't nothing wrong with a boy crying)

"Wait so if you and bakugo are siblings why do you guys look so different, and why didn't you come last year. (there second years🧏🏽‍♀️) A boy with spiky red hair said. He had some pretty sharp teeth.

"One I'm adopted that's why I'm a knee grow and he's not" some of the chuckled at my response. "And unfortunately I didn't live with them half of my life" a lot of "oh's" where said.

"Get up fat ass" I heard bakugo say " and why should I?" "because Ima rock you in your face now move" I huffed "fine I'll just sit in izukus lap" 

I got up and sat in his lap. I looked up to see him blushing a little. cutie I thought to myself.

It felt like someone was staring into my soul. I looked to the side to see a girl with a bob type style staring at me. Damn am I that pretty. I thought to myself

¥

¥

¥

¥

ok y'all that's all for the second chapter
there might be some mistakes👩🏽‍🦯

Anywho

xoxo Kamyia👹

997 words