Kitten? 🍋

[Warning: This chapter will have smut in it! If that is something you do not want to read then skip to the next chapter!!]

"Did you just call me kitten?!" Winter was blushing but as giving Mark the death glare but he simply just chuckled while looking at her with a smirk.

"What? Don't like it?" His voice was cocky and low as if he was teasing her to get a reaction. Winter blushes more but grabbed his poking stick out of his hand and smacked him on the shin. "Ow!"

"Don't you ever call me that again!" She crossed her arms then turned away, basically pouting while being pissed off at Mark. Mark then got up from his spot and sat down next to her, putting a hand on her side and pulling her onto his lap. Winter panicked at what he was doing but didn't move since she wasn't sure how to get out of the situation.

"Awe, not gonna give me a remark or smack me again?~" He turned her head towards his gently and slowly. Winter looked at him with red tomato cheeks but glare in her eyes and didn't say anything. "Admit it~. You like being called kitten" He was getting cockier in which just made Winter blush more.

"I-I didn't say that jackass" She stuttered as she looked away again, trying to focus herself to stop blushing and giving Mark all the more reason to tease her. He gently breathed on her neck before placing a small kiss at the base of her neck. Winter stiffened but slowly relaxed into him as he continued to place gentle kisses along her neck. She finally gave in to him and turned to face him, her legs crossing behind Mark's back as she sat facing him. "o-okay you have me w-where you want me..."

"It wasn't that hard, now was it?~" Mark gave her a cocky smirk as he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer to him. Winter looked away but put her hands on his shoulders. "The pace of this will be your choice. I won't go any faster than you want me to, okay? We have no protection so that's why I say that"

"G-good thing I-I'm infertile then..." She looked down sadly. Mark saw that she was sad and lifted her chin gently to make her look at him.

"I-I'm sorry, Wint. I didn't know" He hugged her, trying to give her comfort. Winter relaxed into him and slowly hugged him back.

"It's okay, I've accepted that fact" She pulled away and looked at him in the eyes, smiling slightly. "J-just makes things easier for us, I guess" Mark smiled softly at her.

"Are you sure? I don't want to do anything if you're not comfortable with it" He asked with a soft and caring look, his hands still on her hips.

"I-I'm sure" She smiled back. Mark then picked her up and went to the tent they shared, laying her down and closing the tent door. Knowing full well that the fire would die out on its own so he didn't have to be there to watch it. He then gently crawls over her and kisses her, Winter kissing him back. They then made out for a few minutes before Mark pulled away to take off his jacket and shirt then went back to kissing her. She gently ran her hands along his chest before he pulled away again, it was not Winter's turn to take off her jacket and shirt.

Mark watched her and looked her up and down after she took off her shirt, giving her a smile which Winter interrupted with a kiss. He chuckled into the kiss before slowly taking off her pants then his own. They laid there, kissing while being half-naked and the warmth of the tent. Winter broke the kiss this time to admire his chest but gently running her fingertips along his muscles.

"Are you sure you want to go farther?" He asked as he watched Winter's fingertips trace the muscles. She stopped and looked at him.

"I-I'm sure, Mark" She gave him a reassuring small smile. He softly smiled back before slowly removing her panties and bra and admiring her body then took off her boxers. His member was already hard. She looked down at his member and gulped, her legs opening but staying folded. "W-will it fit?"

"It will, if it's your first time then it may hurt a bit for a moment" He looked at her before lining himself up but not thrusting in yet. "Are you ready?~" She looked at him and nodded, bracing herself for the pain. Mark slowly thrust in as Winter's eyes widened and she moaned in pain and pleasure. He stopped moving once he was fully in, leaning forward to give her a kiss.

"Are you alright?" He looked at her, searching for pain in her face but all he saw was pleasure by a smiling Winter. She gently wrapped her legs around his waist.

"B-better then a-alright~. P-please, keep going!~" She moaned softly. Mark did as she asked and slowly started to thrust, his teeth slightly clenched at how tight she was. After a little bit, Mark got a bit after in the pace and was thrusting a bit faster more which was making Winter moan more. Her insides were tightening around his member but he kept going.

"H-h-harder please!~" She begged, her moans becoming more pleasure-filled. He sped up and went and bit harder but not too much that it would hurt her. She moaned more, her insides more very tight and telling Mark that she was very close to her climax. He got a bit faster and harder to speed up his climax too. She moaned out loudly as she climaxed but Mark continued for a little bit before slamming into her all the way and releasing his climax into her. He then leaned forehand kissed her then rolled then so he was on his back and she was on top of him, pulling a blanket over them.

They snuggled for a while, sleepily talking about how good that felt. Winter was the first to fall asleep while Mark was still inside her, he didn't pull out since he didn't want to wake her now so he closed his eyes and fell asleep too. He woke up to Winter slightly moaning in her sleep, confused at why she was moaning he tried to wake her up by slightly shaking her shoulders.

"Wint? Winter, your moaning in your sleep" He chuckled a bit but then she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.

"I-it's because your h-hard again~" She slowly closed her eyes again, leaving Mark blushing but that didn't stop him from bucking into her once just to hear her moan then leave her to beg for more. She noticed he didn't move again so she started to move her hips slightly to help him with his morning wood and to also help her now horny self. Mark knew she wasn't going to just let him sleep again so he grabbed her hips and started bucking into her, hard and fast. Winter opened her eyes widened and started moaning loudly. He kept at the pace until he slammed into her while pushing her down and released his morning load into her to keep her horny self at bay for now which seemed to work because as a few hours passed she got up, got dressed, and went out into the camp to work on something.

[1266 words, Proofread]
A/n
Oooo! Spicy!~ I'm sorry xD I thought that adding a little spice is what an enemies-turned-lover relationship would need to really show the newfound love.
- Snow ❄️