Help escaping

DK, Scott, and Koji made it back to the warehouse and waited for Steve and 5up.

"Where are they?" Koji finally asked, his anxiety making him worry for the others.

"I don't know. Check the trackers," DK ordered, taking charge. He spent enough time with Steve to know exactly how him and 5up worked.

Scott took the computer control and found a red and pink blip. His eyes widened and he stepped away.

"I'm guys. Looks like we have a breakout mission," he said and the other two nodded. It was time to prepare.

Steve had been separated from 5up. The tall green man was interrogating him. Playing a game of good cop.

With Steve.

"Tell me where your base is. The rest of your team?"

"I'm sorry pretty boy. I don't answer those questions for cops. Alright baby?" He asked and Dumbdog rolled his eyes.

He sat on the other side of the table from a handcuffed Steve. Apollo leaned across the table and grabbed Steve hair kinda harshly.

"Listen. I'm playing nice here. You won't like it if I have to get my supervisor in here," he growled. Steve smirked and let Apollo grab his hair. He trusted 5up had a plan.

"Sorry Baby. You have to do something for me if you want that information," he purred and Dumbdog dropped his head. He glared at Steve with annoyance.

"And would you tell me what that might be?"

"Hmmmm, maybe a kiss, maybe more," Steve said and got a disgusted look from the other man. He turned and left Steve alone in the room.

5up was having a glare off with Hafu. She was starting to get impatient.

"You know what, let's see who's under this mask," she muttered and pulled it off. A face she hadn't seen in years stared back. "Five?" She asked softly. He glared at her.

"Get the hell away from me," he hissed and she stared in shock.

The boy who was her best friend since preschool, the boy who she grew up with. The boy who was her brother. Her twin. Was her enemy?"

"What happened to you?"

"None of your business, 'sister'" he muttered and she stared at him, heartbroken.

"5up. I can help you turn your life around. I promise. You and your crew,"

"I promise I'll keep that in mind next time I'm robbing a bank. What are you gonna do? Throw me in jail?" He hissed.

"Maybe not you. But your red friend in there could be easily thrown in jail," she warned. She wasn't gonna take her brothers shit today. Or any day. If he wasn't willing to let her save him then she should not even try.

"He's all yours," 5up responded. Hafu stared at him shocked. 5up had always been the most loyal person she knew and he was just giving his teammate to her.

"What's your game plan five?" She asked and he leaned back in his chair.

"Dont have one, don't care," he said. That was a lie of course. He knew that their trackers had been activated and he knew his team was coming. For both him and Steve.

No alarms went off as the remaining three robbers broke in. DK had deactivated them of course.

Scott and Koji split up from there, DK remained in the get away car. Scott went to go get 5up while Koji went to go get Steve.

Scott slipped past Janet and Kimi who were in the break room, talking about something. He found out where they had 5up and watched for a moment.

5up had his mask off and it had been dropped on the floor. Next to Hafus feet. The female was obviously kinda ticked off as she got up and left the room.

Scott dropped down from the vents and landed softly next to 5up. He took the cuffs off and they nodded to each other.

The males left without a word and 5up slid into the car with Smajor next to him.

Koji watched as Ellum stood behind the door. Apollo left and the boys fell into step, talking in low voices.

Koji opened the door and saw Steve sitting in there. He smirked when he saw Koji walk in.

"Better late than never," Steve said. Koji rolled his eyes and pecked Steve's lips.

"Do you want me to leave you here?" He asked and untied Steve.

"You definitely don't have a choice," was his response and they ran. "Drive!" Steve ordered before they got to the car. Right as DK hit the gas pedal, Steve pulled himself into the back of the truck. He pulled Koji in and closed the gate thing.

"You two good?" Smajor asked through the open back window. They both nodded and Steve fell into his back, he pulled Koji close and closed his eyes.

5up was leaning into the door and was fast asleep. Steve and the pink man both exhausted. Koji put his head on Steve's chest and closed his eyes as well.

"I love you Steve," Koji murmured to his boyfriend.

"Love you too baby," Steve muttered. He didn't want to tell Koji what he had just offered to the cop.

Scott leaned into 5up and smiled softly. DK focused on the road and pulled into the warehouse.

DK woke everyone up and they went inside. Making sure there were no trackers on them they all went to sleep.