6

MAY 10TH 2 DAYS BEFORE THE KIDNAPPING:

Nothing had come out of looking through my fathers things apart from the autopsy report. Which i still haven't told anyone about. Alyia seems more interested in my fathers death than i actually am myself. 

"So what are the plans for today then?" Alyia questions as we walk out of school, like our usual boring routine. We hadnt done anything fun for some time now due to me been all caught up in my feelings because of stupid blonde mandy. 

"Not sure." I shrug and pull my phone out of my pocket.

"Well. I think we should go to a bar." Alyia suggests, I laugh thinking it was a joke.  But once i realise she wasnt joking i stop and look at her in slight shock and confusion.

"Oh you wasnt joking." I raise an eyebrow in suspicion.
"No , i have got you a fake ID. So we are going out." Alyia pushes

"Oh i dont know Al, my anxiety is so bad at the minuet with all my therapy shit." I push back

"Please Mya. We dont do anything fun anymore, Plus once you get a few drinks down your neck you will be fine. And I will pay for all the drinks." She tries to lure me into her trap.

I sigh in defeat and agree. Alyia squeals and runs ahead of me to get to my house.

....

We actually got into the club with the fake IDs , I think it was because Alyia practically had her boobs out but we got in anyway. I on the other hand was suffering with a mild panic attack, there was so many people in one place at one time, all of out breath mingling and sweaty horny bodies dancing in the middle of the dance floor. Alyia, pulls me over to the bar and flags down a waiter to come and serve us.

"What can i get for you ladies?" The man asks while i read his name badge. Reece. 

"Um i will get a vodka and coke, Mya what do you want?" Alyia turns to me and grins like a kid in a sweet store.

"I will have a rum and coke please." I smile

"You got it." Reece nods before rushing away to prepare our drinks.

Once he comes back we take our drinks and head to a table where less people dance and talk, taking the pressure off my shoulders slightly. 5 boys sit in a booth, with girls swarming them like flies. I sit down and take a large sip of my drink. I could hear giggles and deep voices behind me coming from the booth next to us. Then suddenly, 2 of them come in front of our table and slide in next to us. I could feel my anxiety rise to the roof as a man with piercing green eyes sits next to me, the scent of vanilla tobacco filling lungs. 

"Hey." His deep raspy voice makes me shudder to my core.

"Um hi." I reply back shyly. 

At the other side of the table, Alyia sits with a man with blonde and ocean blue eyes . I look back at the man next to me. His jawline prominent and i could clearly see a lip ring and eyebrow piercing. "Whats your name?" I ask in politeness. His emerald eyes look straight through my soul.

"Im Styles, and you must be?" He announces his name. 

"Mya." I smile before taking another large swig of my drink

He hums at me in approval "Hm, well mya. Want to have some fun?" I stay silent mentally debating his offer in my head, I nod slowly and take another sip from my drink. I recognise him from somewhere. But i can't put my finger on it. And his friend, he looks similar too. I look at Alyia who is whispering in the blonde guy's ear, her facial features not too happy. But my attention is pulled to the long, toned and tattooed arm slithering around my shoulder.