30

***

***

Loud. people everywhere. Carnival games, rollercoasters. The smell of greasy food. Harry's hand on my back, Niall ignoring me. I've been kidnapped but I have seemed to move on from it. I'm currently waiting for some random people from the mafia to give a bunch of boys that don't care about me. I wonder where my mother is right now. She probably blames herself for all of this mess. She's all alone, i was her only meaning in life. Yet here I am falling for two mafia criminals. It's all too much for me. I wish that I could just skip to the part where it's all good again. 

Without me realising harry had taken me over to a cotton candy stand. He takes his arm from my back, I look around me to the mayhem, everyone here so engulfed in their own world to not even realise that a person who only stood a couple of feet away from them has been kidnapped. I don't blame them, I wouldn't double-take on myself if I was them. I start to get moved again by Harry's arm. I switch back into reality and see that he now has his earpiece in and is talking to the boys. In his hand, a bag of cotton candy swings around, confused about why he has it. 

"Why do you have cotton candy?" I point down to the bag in his hand. He hands it over to me.

"Its for you." He says simply before going back to talking to the boys. We walk around the craziness. My anxiety has been through the roof of nerves and the fact I'm in a crowded place. Harry suddenly stops talking and steps in front of me. I almost fall over his feet in how fast he did it. 

"You want to play some games?" he nods his head over to another stall. A man stands inside of it , surrounded by glass bottles with neon plastic rings around the base of it. Hoop toss, i love that game and I'm actually really good at it. I cock my head to the side and pout my lips while looking at the prizes. I spot a pretty golden looking bear at the top, I smile to myself because i know what i want. I nod at harry. 

"Im really bad at carnival games, but i will give it a go i guess," I say with my bottom lip pushed out. Im going to show harry whos boss bitch. I grab Harrys wrist and pull him in the direction of the booth, cotton candy in the other. 

I stop right in front of it and place my hand out, harry fishes a 10 dollar bill out of his pocket. Thinking it will take me more than one go. The man behind the counter greets us and i hand him the money with a smile. 

"Okay darling, You need to throw these hoops around this glass. You get three tries, 3 hoops equals top prize, 2 hoops equals middle and 1 equals hoop small prize." He explains to me before handing me the plastic hoops. I glance at harry who is stood over by the edge. He has a cigarette in his mouth i can tell he's just lit it. I could just watch him all day if I'm honest. But i hate him at the same time. God, what is my life. 

I look back over to the game and take the first hoop into my right hand, I curve my arm into my chest before throwing it perfectly around the glass, I look at harry. His eyes are looking everywhere but me.