introduction

MAIN LEADS:

KIM SEOKJIN- 20 year old college student
(had a pretty awesome childhood. went out a lot and learned how to have fun by himself especially when he is around others. growing up he was known as the "walking doll" from how effortlessly pretty he was. After a hangout with a friend everything changed for him and for everyone.)
_____________________________________
JUNG HOSEOK- 19 years old,almost 20 and is a college student
______________________________________
(as for Hoseok, he was the opposite of Jin at some things. Hoseok, had a hard time growing up after losing his beloved father. his father's death was so hard to bare in especially after witnessing it happen in-front of him. After that day, Hoseok longed and craved for a complete family. a family who would consist of a mother and father. a happy one. apparently that couldn't be fulfilled. in college, Hoseok was quite known in his campus. in-fact, was he was the other walking doll. honestly, I would simp too.)
______________
PARK JIMIN- an orphan and is older than jin by a year. is popular among the friend group
_____________________________________
(just like how there's pretty, there also has to be the prettier and by that I mean JIMIN. yes, he was just really well known. was it because of his looks? or was it because of his personality? were they both perfect? or did he lack one of them? you never know. Jimin lost his parents in a fire that was caused by the overheating car that exploded. so sudden and indeed unexpected. and unfortunately, he too, witnessesed their deaths happen infront of him. that's one thing he could relate to with Hoseok...)
______________
JEON JUNGKOOK- used to be friends with jimin,jin and hoseok until he had to study abroad
____________________________________
(isn't really going to appear much it was just
enough for his friends to know that he was back from studying abroad. might turn into an important character later on. jungkook traveled abroad in order to go to a "better school" and study there. but in fact, he traveled because of his family problems. couldn't really study in a house full of fights and didn't have time to go out and experience the "standard study method" in libraries and café's. had a pretty tough time trying to adjust to the new atmosphere. but you know, he has never once complained. just grateful.)
______________________________________
lyan- their college classmate, hates jin the most
(ima tell you this character ain't even important but to me every character I talk about is kinda important but he won't appear a lot. just a side character to spice it up a bit.)
__________________________
drew - one of their classmates and also hates jin
_____________________________________
(no one has ever done that to him, he has never once been hated nor disrespected. but once drew appeared it gave jin a new life experience. an experience to be hated and despised. even drew, he himself doesn't have a specific reason as to why he hates jin, was it jealousy? did he want to be better? or was it something personal? no one really knows.)
____________________________________
luna- hoseok's sister and is 4 years older,used to work with jin in a convenience store.
______________________________
(before I start this, let me just say that I imagine luna as a ginger with short fluffy hair. I,myself, don't know why. but yes. okay so, luna as I said she's Hoseok's sister. she's going to be appearing a lot in the story because she lives with the school's heartthrob. I mean I would like to appear a lot too if I were her honestly. but yes, just like her and vibe with her that's what i'm doing. i'm kind of simping too. anyways let's proceed onto the story loves.)
____________________________________

[THE OTHER LEADS WILL SOON APPEAR
IN THE STORY]