part 2

it's thursday night and elle comes and picks me up, she looks hot. really hot. she comes up my drive way and looks me up and down.
"that's what you're wearing?" she laughs. "we're dressing you better. go upstairs."
"okay fine" i tell her. we walk up the stairs. her ass is bouncing while she walks. i stare a little hoping she won't notice. she opens my closet and pulls things out.
"here put this on" she says throwing me a shirt. i take off my shirt and she turns around.
"have you always been this hot?" she says. she looks me up and down and walks over to me. she places her hand on my chest.
"wow i guess ive never seen you shirtless." she says. she's still looking at me. and then she pulls me in. she kisses me. her soft lips on mine. i feel good.
"fuck. fuck. i'm sorry." she says. "fuck. i hope i didn't mess things up."
"don't be sorry. do you know how long i've wanted to kiss you?" i reply. and i pull her in. we start making out and she pulls me on the bed. we sit there kissing. her on my lap. i run my hands down her waist to her hip and finally on her ass. i grab it and smile.
"are you okay with this elle?" i ask.
"yes" she replies. she pushes me on the bed. this gets me hard. she's kissing my neck.
"wait. are you using me for my body?" i ask.
"no. i've liked you for a long time. i just never knew how to tell you. i really like you eric" she says and she un buttons my pants. i unzip her dress and pull it over her head. she's wearing a lace thong and push up bra. i undo it.
"you're body is so beautiful elle" i say and i push her on the bed. i start rubbing her clit while i lick her nipples. she starts to moan and she covers her mouth.
"let it out kitten." i whisper into her ear. she moans again. i spread her legs and put it in. "fuck she's so tight" i think. i thrust my hips back and forth.
"how are your doing babygirl?" i ask.
"mmmmhmmm" she moans. "i'm amazing" she takes my dick out and tells me to lay down. i lay down and she gets on top of me. she's riding me, i feel so good. she spells 'coconut' and i moan. she turns around and rides more. i watch her ass jiggle and i cum. i feel amazing. i'm shaking. my dick feels so good.
"how was that?" she asks getting off me.
"fuck it was good" i say cleaning my dick quickly.