part 3

"you never got to cum did you?" i ask. i know she didn't.
"no, fix that" she says smirking at me. i push her on the bed, i rub her clit carefully, and stick my fingers in. she's throbbing. i go down on her. i'm careful with what i do. i want her to feel pleasure. i want her to remember this. she tastes so good, like fruit. i glace up at her, she's arching her back.
"ERIC FUCKKKK" she moans. her hands in my hair. i go faster. she's shaking, she's begging for more. then i feel he get so wet. she's cumming.
"don't stop. don't stop." she begs.
i suck on her clit, making sure it's not too hard but enough. she cums for at least 30 seconds.

she sits up and kisses me.
"god you're good." she whispers and lays back down trying to catch her breath. she looks so cute. i lay next to her a spoon her. i can still feel her throbbing.
"you wanna still go to the party?" i ask.
"sure. you need something to wear. this time we won't have sex again" she laughs she throws on my purple shirt with the aliens on it and we head out the door.

we get to the party and it's boring. we get some twisted teas and head upstairs.
"hey tonight was fun. was it just a one time thing" i say. "you did say your bi, i don't wanna stop you if u like a girl"
"well i do really like you eric. i want to be your girlfriend" she say. she pulls me in and kisses me. "do you want me to be your girlfriend?". i kiss her back.
"yes of course. i really like you elle." i tell her. my hand on her thigh.