William Afton x Henry Emily (FNAF)

This is a AU not cannon so if you hate this or this ship. You may skip this chapter or leave.

Henry's P.O.V.

"Will where in the fuck are you?" I asked giving one last hope he'd come. He came came with a confused look on his face. "I was fixing Circus Baby from her last malfunction of trying to talk." He said. Him and work stuff he keeps making excuses not to hang out cause he'll know what happen. "What you know what will happen and why don't you want it to happen?" I ask seductively. "Cause I don't want you to die a second time by Glitchtrap." He said. "How bout you top then?" I ask he looks at me then smirks. He teleported us to our room that's when he started to kiss my neck softly then hardly. "A-ah~" I moan softly. He then bit my neck leaving a hickity. (I think that's how you spell it.)

No ones P.O.V.

William started to take off Henry's shirt and Henry took off his. Henry unbuckled Williams belt then his pants came down. "You wanna play like that now do you?" Will asks seductively but it was rhetorical. He unbuckled Henry's belt and slid his pants off. They were down to boxers only. They both had the same idea and pulled them down at the same time revealing there (Quack). William put his (Quack) into Henry causing him to grunt. He started to thrust slow at first. "H-harder d-d-daddy~" Henry moaned and William fulfilled his wish. They went on for a couple hours then finished around noon.

Dang sorry for the short chapter also new book haha.. if you don't like this then you can leave but not hate please. Also I was listening to one of my fav country songs while writing the last part so ima work on my other- 14 books- yes I've written 19 books. I'm still deciding for my 20th book. I know I have some drafts so I'm writing those as well sorry for short updates I've been trying to find out my AU for itfunneh so that. I also take request if I don't know the fandom I'll say: "Sorry but I don't know what your talking about not to be rude." Or something like that. Anyways hope you enjoy this book- goodbye lovely readers U.U

Words: 400