Surprise ship. (Heathers/fan made character)

It's to fucking early for me but idgaf rn. Also if your confused on who this person is read my skits book the yandere AU chapter cause it shows the person and there not oofed in this-.

Kurts P.O.V.

I was waking down the hallway to see the leader of the training team. He was surrounded by girls. Like usual. I saw Ram and his girlfriend talking so I decided to talk to them. "Hey Ram, Sara! How you doing?" I ask. "Okay for the most part. Let's just say Aaron. Is. Still. Fucking. Recovering. From. The. Fight." Sara said pissed. "Yeah.." I say. "Yeah she's not happy that her brother ain't here." Ram whispered to me. I nodded a okay. (Just as I finished writing that part I feel blood in my mouth) "Well then other then that how are you?" I ask. "Sunday is in the fucking hospital." She says still pissed. "Okay then-." Ram says and we back up a little. We went to class but as usual I skipped it Ram went for no reason. I was walking through the halls to see Lin. He was skipping as well but he was mumbling something. I went closer to hear what but I couldn't hear. I went to go talk to him. But he realized that then stopped mumbling. "What do you want Kurt Kelly." He said. How did he know my name?! But the way he said it was sexy. "You.." I mumble he blushed then I realized what I said. I've had a crush on this guy for a little while and now that I said that it seemed so embarrassing. "Wait w-w-what?!" He stuttered. I made him stutter?. "Is that some sort of confession?" He asked. "To speak the truth yea." I say. My face was red and so was his. "Okay then." He said then pulled my collar to a room near where we were before and pinned me against the wall. "You really thought you could just say that out loud and then walk away without anything?~" He asked seductively but it was rhetorical question. He pulled my collar and smashed our lips together. I melted into the kiss a little. I didn't want to get myself in a position I didn't wanna be in. We pulled apart but I never realized our tongues were connected so saliva connected after we separated the kiss. "L-Lin don't you think this is-." He cut me off by pinning me against the wall and grabbed my thighs. "The hell?!" I say. "Oh you'll thank me when I'm down~"  (I meant to say down you guys should know what I mean-) He said taking off our shirts and kissing me connecting tongues. I really liked this but I couldn't have gotten myself in this position have I? We disconnected the kiss and he bit my neck then started kissing my torso. "A-ah~" I moaned then blushed like crazy. He kept kissing me knowing that I liked it. "Ngh~ s-stop~" I moaned but nope just biting me softly now. "Now now Kitty~" He said then looked at my (quack) "Don't! Ngh~" I say then moan cause he bit my stomach. "Fine then but you better be ready for next time." He said giving me my shirt back I put it on and it covers the hickitys. (Idk how to spell-) "Okay then.." I say then give him a goodbye kiss then leave the room.

I wrote most of that on one day and now I'm gonna be sleep deprived soon cause I made a community yeah and I need to make a language also I will now take request for Fluff/Angst/Wholesome/Etc.   I will not do Incest (Sibling x Sibling) X readers. (William Afton x Reader) or Adult x Child/Minor (Elizabeth Afton x Henry Emily) but there is one incest (twincest) I'll do. Hikaru x Kaoru. Idk what a minor is but don't be afraid to put your request I'll put a chapter up for guidelines and things you need to do before you request! Hope you all have a wonderful day/night/afternoon lovely people!

Word count: 700